Crime and punishment

DeletedUser

DOES YOUR ALLIANCE CLAIM TO BE BOSS YET FALL BELOW THE GRADE?
DO YOU WANT TO TELL US ALL ABOUT IT SO WE CAN HAVE FUN AT THEIR EXPENSE?
ARE YOU BEING FARMED MERCILESSLY?
ARE YOU FARMING SOMEONE MERCILESSLY?

if so, this is the thread for you. PLEASE tell us all about the failures and funny stories/ love mail *edited for language of course*
we've had a blast in alliance reading all the love from everyone, thought we should bring this to the general public so everyone else can enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aka The Unsafe Room
you know it... leave your pillows at the door 8)
I'll kick this off i suppose, some love from a former farm who has since ghosted.
JOHN B. today at 10:21
i don't why you attack me. I have not join The Untold Legacy because I am waiting for the last player join that alliance. but expect no more attacks from you.
frownybrown today at 10:39
who are they and why should I care?
JOHN B. today at 10:39
they are my alliance which we have merge.
frownybrown today at 10:43
not my alliance mate.
JOHN B. today at 10:45
I see. well was nice to talk you. and don't attack because I am not going to let you take my resources as you going to learn on this attack.
frownybrown today at 10:47
hope you never sleep :) happy farming

DeletedUser7319

Damn i need to get some hate mail!!! Frowny, feel free to write me some nasty stuff, i need something to post here!

DeletedUser

Damn i need to get some hate mail!!! Frowny, feel free to write me some nasty stuff, i need something to post here!

keep farming the noobs in your ocean, one will come crying soon enough i'm sure lol. btw, LOVE your sig. makes me think of the age old expression, "Don't poke a bear, unless he's already a rug"

DeletedUser7319

hahaha!! Dude, i try! haha i guess people dont mind losing troops and resources haha! They built it all just for me i guess!

Dude, yea the sig, i just got it like a week ago. Charl made it for me.

Im not quite a rug yet, dont poke to hard!!!

DeletedUser7319

hahaha, yes no dirty talk, borys may be creeping around..... and i honestly fear for your safety when hes around,

Borys aka " creepy cathy"

DeletedUser

come on guys, i see you reading but not posting. we CAN'T be the only ones getting the love.

This is pretty classic so I thought I would post the whole convo with some updates from today. Enjoy:

Ichigo DX really why r u attacking me im in no clan nor fit for defending since I get attacked by 3 to 2 people a day man iff u want me to join u I will man u should be worried bout public enemy and bridge burners and the brotherhood of steal since there big here not a player who is not in alliance who cant get support like I said I will join u guys if that's what u want
Akillees Nothing personal Ichigo, but it takes a lot of resources to be an elite player. If you would be willing to send me 5000 of each resource every day that would free me up to attack some of the larger players on the island.
-akillees
Ichigo DX either way u are farming off me im not dumb
Ichigo DX your the biggest on the island
Akillees yes I am, and if you want to play on my island you have to play by my rules. I will lower my requirement to 4500 of each resource every day. That is my final offer. Take it or leave it.
-akillees
Ichigo DX first of all my crap aint up there yet my warehouse and stuff so if u want to do this u gonna have to wait an then I can talk bout helping u with 3 thousand no more take it or leave it
Akillees on 2014-01-08 at 19:41
I am not going to be unreasonable here, I will let you make 3 easy payments of 1500 but its going to have to be 4500 like I said or I will just have to take it like I have been. Your choice.
Ichigo DX so I have to give u that and that only
Akillees yes, if you give me 4500 of each resource I will leave you alone.
Ichigo DX uk u could do that and still attack me im not saying your that guy but how do ik u want go back and attck mee
Ichigo DX u have already taking over 5000 resources stop now Jesus aint giving nothing to build to even give u the resources
Akillees You know the rules, if you don't pay the rent, I come to collect. That's all there is to it.
Ichigo DX u jerk I cant even do that -removed for moderators happiness- bc I aint got a lvl 10 market dude uj what go ahead come bring it cause ill send all my resources some wear else wont make troops either ill make it wear u aint gonna do nothing how bout that u gonna play by my rules now -homophobic remark removed for forum mods happiness-
Ichigo DX you wonna play strategic to build imam play strategic to not lose resources and counter u
Akillees You better watch how you talk to me or you are going to get *CENSORED*
Ichigo DX haha oh that was good made me laugh haha but honestly what more can u do to me besides take me over none wants to take a small city over
Ichigo DX I laugh and tell everyone how much a noob is for takeing a city that cant even defend itself

DeletedUser

Jny18tT.jpg

Good one frowny! :D

DeletedUser

LMAO hilarious!! some people i swear lolzzzz

"like I said I will join u guys if that's what u want"

"I am not going to be unreasonable here, I will let you make 3 easy payments of 1500 but its going to have to be 4500 like I said or I will just have to take it like I have been. Your choice"

DeletedUser

Ugh, I need to dig up Bory's "fan mail" to me back in Tau, don't deny it Borys!!

DeletedUser

oh man.. guys... we CAN'T be the only ones getting love daily.
this is from one of my farms that has swapped MRA 2+ times since bp ended, all in the vain hopes of help against people like us.
this was after my third fake launch in 8 hours just to make him raise militia and get annoyed
codex375 today at 15:53
are you serious?lmao!!!
frownybrown today at 15:55
nope, i never take anything seriously
<3 FrownyB
frownybrown today at 15:57
p.s. hows your minerals? militia is a pain of a drain...........
codex375 today at 16:00
if i look at you face/face? i shiver with anger...

DeletedUser

Me: Whats the best time of day to administer your Daily Whoopin?

Him: so why the hell do you feel the need to [naughty word] an pillage my poor little city. isn't there enough [naughty word] whole towns on this island to intertwine yourself with? don't be a [naughty word] and leave my [naughty word] alone.
don't send support don't attack just stay the [naughty word] away.
[Edited curse werdz]

Me: I will be attacking you shortly. Enlist your militia, and...well you can dodge with your other troops or let them die like men. Either way, your wall is coming back down.

Have a nice day!

DeletedUser

Me: Whats the best time of day to administer your Daily Whoopin?

Him: so why the hell do you feel the need to [naughty word] an pillage my poor little city. isn't there enough [naughty word] whole towns on this island to intertwine yourself with? don't be a [naughty word] and leave my [naughty word] alone.
don't send support don't attack just stay the [naughty word] away.
[Edited curse werdz]

Me: I will be attacking you shortly. Enlist your militia, and...well you can dodge with your other troops or let them die like men. Either way, your wall is coming back down.

Have a nice day!

Love it :D keep em coming

DeletedUser4460

missinnocence today at 08:43
With all the respect, this PM flow has ended here.
I like to assume the best from everyone, and told myself you must be testing me, so I continued, but if your next message contains nothing else valuable, I press the block button. Not an ego-call, the game is more interesting and this goes nowhere.

some flower guy... today at 08:48
Good bye.

I tried to help you.

But now it's just good bye.

I'll block you now because I don't need to hear you telling me I was right and you were wrong - which you wouldn't have done anyway.

You will just go away and pretend you did the right thing, when in fact you just killed your alliance and yourself because of your lack of experience, brains and humility.

You will deny all these facts, but they are facts. Idiot!

:eek:
(I didn't wanted to join his one-man alliance.)

DeletedUser7582

We have 5 members now ... we are elite:)

And thanks for the 15 second window miss morg, your guy's CS was delicious.