Crazy Island

DeletedUser

-= Crazy Island =-

History of the alliance

We are not here to tell you stories.
But they have already been told in the history books or children's books.
Our goal is to conquer ocean 44.

Recruitment Requirements

- Being located in ocean 44. (North West)
- Be an experimented player.
- Be very active in the game.
- You must have Skype and be willing to use it.
- Be active in life of the alliance.

For any application to join the alliance, contact our founder (Lynchius).
You will then have an interview on Skype.

Diplomacy

We reject any NAP (Non-Agression Pact) for now.
Any request sent with a message may be read and taken into account.
Any pact request sent without message will be automatically rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck!

But why do you need "experimented" players? Do you want them to have performed experiments or do you want them to have had experiments performed on them? :D
I'm not trying to be mean, it's just funny. :p

DeletedUser

I am looking for players are often in the top 10 on the server.
Players with an experience of more than one year.

DeletedUser

I am looking for players are often in the top 10 on the server.
Players with an experience of more than one year.

Experience is a vague term. Many players have played for over a year but are still garbage, and some have played for a month and have topped worlds. It isn't my alliance, but I think that if you broadened your 'Recruitment Requirements', then you might get more players that are active and interested in learning the game.

Furthermore, though you demand the cream of the crop players, why should they join you? What is your experience in leadership?

DeletedUser

Experience is a vague term. Many players have played for over a year but are still garbage, and some have played for a month and have topped worlds. It isn't my alliance, but I think that if you broadened your 'Recruitment Requirements', then you might get more players that are active and interested in learning the game.

Furthermore, though you demand the cream of the crop players, why should they join you? What is your experience in leadership?

I agree with you there. Skill is a more suitable term. Experience doesn't always equal skill.

DeletedUser4560

Well there sure are a lot of requirements. Good luck getting anyone that meets those standards to join. :p

DeletedUser

I will respond to questions and statements from everyone.
My alliance recruit, but not now. We are a group of five friends who played and dominated several foreign servers.
I'm not a good leadership but I know this game as my pocket.
In terms of this alliance, I just describe a few expectations of my companions and myself.

DeletedUser

I will respond to questions and statements from everyone.
My alliance recruit, but not now. We are a group of five friends who played and dominated several foreign servers.
I'm not a good leadership but I know this game as my pocket.
In terms of this alliance, I just describe a few expectations of my companions and myself.

Can I have solid data of your experience of dominating 'several foreign servers'? (usernames, stats, etc)

DeletedUser

The stats do not mean anything, since Grepolis worlds are all different.
You will see our posibilities game, In Game ;-)

DeletedUser

The stats do not mean anything, since Grepolis worlds are all different.
You will see our posibilities game, In Game ;-)

if you cannot provide stats or some sort of proof, your experience is void to me. I hope you do showcase these 'possibilities' in game.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to prove this person especially in this forum.
My perspective game and my experience shoed that I will rank high and without any problems.
I may sound too sure of myself, but I know my qualities and my defects.

DeletedUser

I have nothing to prove this person especially in this forum.
My perspective game and my experience shoed that I will rank high and without any problems.
I may sound too sure of myself, but I know my qualities and my defects.

Rank high in points or ABP's? Big difference there mate.

DeletedUser4560

It seems like you're not from the US and are using Google translate or something...

DeletedUser

I play all the rankings.
I do not speak English and I'm sorry.

DeletedUser271

I can tell that what Lynchius says is true. I have played on a world against the alliance he founded... And I got conquered by his alliance a few days after BP end :D Lynchius was ranked #1 in all rankings for at least 2 months (or maybe even more) and it was the same for his alliance ;-)