Cowards much?

DeletedUser

Rebel Rejects enters a war due to themselves. They are attacked, and what do they do? They run to Blood Legion for help and aid and now are merging into them. Talk about pathetic.

I feel like me and Lucifiers Nephew are the only two who actually play this game the right way...

2el83h4.jpg

Attachments

• does anyone.jpg
    does anyone.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 96

DeletedUser9662

Been busy haha. Been hanging out with my friends a lot more :D

DeletedUser

dude whatever. We don't hangout so I guess we're not friends.. FORGET YOU!

DeletedUser

It lools like SOS is joining forces with our enemies after our opening sequences. Not merge, but they are attacking sieges together.

DeletedUser9858

Rebel Rejects enters a war due to themselves. They are attacked, and what do they do? They run to Blood Legion for help and aid and now are merging into them. Talk about pathetic.

I feel like me and Lucifiers Nephew are the only two who actually play this game the right way...

2el83h4.jpg

How did your attempt on their city go bro , oh ya you failed again , you are a big talker aren't you king

DeletedUser

Well let's see. Considering you aided them... I'd say it went fairly well. Much less, Idk why everyone thinks I'm King lol. For all you know, I've been in Blood Legion this whole time :p

But as for ME, at least I always back up my talk ;)

DeletedUser11632

You always back up your talk? I'd ask you to give us an example, but that would involve you telling us what your in-game name is, and we all know you're too afraid to admit to being Dr.Acula. You just wait

You haven't backed up your trash talk even once yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9858

Well let's see. Considering you aided them... I'd say it went fairly well. Much less, Idk why everyone thinks I'm King lol. For all you know, I've been in Blood Legion this whole time :p

But as for ME, at least I always back up my talk ;)

lol you just admitted that you are in fact Dr Acula , because he was the player that attacked Rebel Reject and deduction say then it and he is you , so now everyone know so you might as well just put it out there.

DeletedUser

And how do you know he's not a close friend of mine that I coached at one point and just doesn't get on the forums because of silly people like you and VF? I personally love arguing with people who think they're right. I love it actually! lol

He on the other hand, cannot stand it. He'd rather just kill the person [in the game]. I am in world Gythium. I just came here in the forum for a new milestones thread! Besides, I know most of everything else going on in the world. I just choose to call out the worst of the worst for the fun of it lol. I enjoy making little people who think they're so mighty upset. It's very amusing!

DeletedUser

In honor of this threads title i thought i would point out that a player named JKJK named his city "Bring it Little LUCi" then when i ask him why he dont attack me he says because im twice his size.

The type of guy who see's his girl with another guy and goes home and cries about it on face book.

Just makes no sense at all. When you attack my ally, and i get my support there your still attacking me. So why not grow a pair, maybe even huck a few fake CS, and multi city op me? Not to worry, i can handle a few ignorant city names knowing that your bag touches the toilet water when you take a dump.

DeletedUser

in honor of this threads title i thought i would point out that a player named jkjk named his city "bring it little luci" then when i ask him why he dont attack me he says because im twice his size.

The type of guy who see's his girl with another guy and goes home and cries about it on face book.

Just makes no sense at all. When you attack my ally, and i get my support there your still attacking me. So why not grow a pair, maybe even huck a few fake cs, and multi city op me? Not to worry, i can handle a few ignorant city names knowing that your bag touches the toilet water when you take a dump.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!

DeletedUser

Lucifers Nephew today at 01:59
i bring some potential to this world and you guys send a ticket in for him? LOl, figures the FC coward way

cutler today at 06:45
Glad to see you did things the right way then. How is it not classy to see if you are playing by the rules?

Lucifers Nephew today at 06:36
haha, we didnt break any rules sweety. Thats what makes you a coward.

Well i for one am glad clutler decided to show me what time he wakes up in the morning.
I got a nice present for players with no class.