count to 50 before a mod posts

DeletedUser

Ok, let me be a bit more clear. This game requires you all to follow the rules. No multiposting and you have to post a number with each post (the correct number, not some random number or going 1 2 3 4.....50!, thats just weak). The thread stays open provided people play correctly. No infractions or bans are handed out if people play correctly. Mean Daedalus stays hidden in the dark recesses of the world if people play correctly.

Zero!

DeletedUser

Ok, let me be a bit more clear. This game requires you all to follow the rules. No multiposting and you have to post a number with each post (the correct number, not some random number or going 1 2 3 4.....50!, thats just weak). The thread stays open provided people play correctly. No infractions or bans are handed out if people play correctly. Mean Daedalus stays hidden in the dark recesses of the world if people play correctly.

Zero!

*Jazz Hands*

One.

DeletedUser

Awww...

Welcome to the US server! No whining, beat us if you can! It's been done before, probably 6 times in almost two years. Good luck!

Zero.

DeletedUser

Awww...

Welcome to the US server! No whining, beat us if you can! It's been done before, probably 6 times in almost two years. Good luck!

Zero.

When the rest of our team comes over, your going to be wishing it was 100.

DeletedUser8124

Do this is what pebble must do when we beat him in the counting threads in EN. 4

DeletedUser

By the way, at that time, there was me and two other mods for the entire server. So I think we did quite well.

Zero