COSA

DeletedUser10119

I may sound ignorant, but that's just because you have your ears closed. See back when I was in the same alliance as fox and moose we had a similar situation. I spoke up for the needs of the alliance, I was cussed at and almost booted because of it. They didn't listen or follow my advice; you can see how that turned out. In this situation you are the fox and moose and your alliance is telling you what needs to happen, yet you call them ignorant.
Also just because you can speak on behalf of cosa doesn't mean you have substance, it just means you can talk for them.
I actually do consider myself qualified to speak for cosa because I have friends in cosa who have told me about it.

Please don't confuse my friends with your friend in the org. My friends don't tell me of cosa ops and I don't ask. Much unlike your friend who is spying for cosa and breaking our no spy agreement.

DeletedUser9268

I may sound ignorant, but that's just because you have your ears closed. See back when I was in the same alliance as fox and moose we had a similar situation. I spoke up for the needs of the alliance, I was cussed at and almost booted because of it. They didn't listen or follow my advice; you can see how that turned out. In this situation you are the fox and moose and your alliance is telling you what needs to happen, yet you call them ignorant.
Also just because you can speak on behalf of cosa doesn't mean you have substance, it just means you can talk for them.
I actually do consider myself qualified to speak for cosa because I have friends in cosa who have told me about it.

Please don't confuse my friends with your friend in the org. My friends don't tell me of cosa ops and I don't ask. Much unlike your friend who is spying for cosa and breaking our no spy agreement.

Very brave comments for someone who has bragged about having an alternate account placed within the Fallen Sons (oh, I am afraid I have known all along sport). Accusing me of spying is absurd as anyone of any importance in Athens knows I do not tolerate it. If I am able to acquire the email wherein you admit to having multiple accounts I am going to post it. Your time in Athens is coming to an end as the entire world always turns on spies.

And regarding on how CoSA is run and all this "advice" I need....you just let us know how we can do better than #1 oh mighty grepo guru, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

See Cwill...your comment there tells me you are so full of it your eyes are brown. You might want to get that checked out. Yes...you raised your opinions but I never cussed at you or threatened to boot you...and knowing Fox, I doubt that he did anything of the sort either. Everyone has opinions though and you know how that cliche goes...

The dogs that bark the loudest and most often are the little ankle nippers who want the attention.

DeletedUser10119

Alternate account? I only have this account, a family member plays, but all the rules are followed. I have no idea what the account name is or anything about it. As for being number 1, yes you are, but the problem is how you got there. Having players on opposite sides of the world is great when your at war I'm assuming based on your strategy.

Moose: I never said who cussed, just that I was cussed at, but yeah it was fox who cussed and said I shouldn't be in the alliance.

And Dras: I forgot that "arguing with idiots is like arguing with pigeons", should of remembered before trying to argue with you

DeletedUser9268

Cwill:

It has come full circle now. After so many people have read this thread it was only a matter of time before I was given the entire story. You are angry that so many people did not want to listen to you. You lobbied and lobbied for your little friends to join The Organization instead of CoSA. When they didn’t join CoSA you got your feelings hurt. To aggravate your already wounded ego, your predictions of The Organization being the most powerful alliance in Athens did not come to fruition. Not only did your friends not listen to you and declined to join TO, they additionally got the “I told you so” upper-hand on you. Determined to make your theories and philosophies come true, you have resorted to bald-faced lying in the forums in hopes that you can somehow turn the tide and destroy CoSA single-handedly through the propagation of false information. The irony being of course is that you are the crooked player who is sulking that you have no power and no one wants to the listen to you. In fact, your two greatest accomplishments in this game is to somehow get me to engage you in a discussion and maintaining your multiple user accounts. Now that you are thoroughly thrashed and beaten, you have resorted to childish name calling though it is abundantly clear that you are in the idiot in this lop-sided debate. Enjoy being on CoSA’s most wanted list.

cwill2.jpg

Charges:

Espionage
Multiple Account Usage
Buffoonery

And finally, I CALL YOU OUT. Disclose for everyone to see who this "family member" is that you have planted in grepo. If you are following the rules then there should be no issue at all huh.

DeletedUser10119

No issue at all except for the fact that you will attack them, so why would I tell you when it would harm them?
Just keep on strutting Dras, ill admit it works for you.
I guess this conversation is over then so no more time is wasted as you are so concerned about. I think this thread served its purpose. Just hit 2k views.

DeletedUser9268

No issue at all except for the fact that you will attack them, so why would I tell you when it would harm them?
Just keep on strutting Dras, ill admit it works for you.
I guess this conversation is over then so no more time is wasted as you are so concerned about. I think this thread served its purpose. Just hit 2k views.

You won't admit the identity of your "family member" because the family member is really just you and want to protect your spy account; you have already bragged about it to the wrong people. I will ensure you are removed from Athens in an expeditious fashion as you are ruining the game for the rest of us. There is nothing worse than a sleazy player who can only win through cheating with multiple accounts. I have been told that Casper was your mentor; does he use multiple accounts as well? It was awfully peculiar the way he accidently sent me an email thinking I was the the leader of the Org. and not CoSA...having trouble keeping your personas straight maybe?

YOU ARE CALLED OUT

DeletedUser10119

Cool, I can see that you have called me out, multiple times.

DeletedUser9268

BUSTED-----cwill477 uses multiple spy accounts in Athens

DeletedUser10119

As you will probably want to have the last word I will let you, so here is my last word

I do not have multiple accounts
COSA does have lots of problems(I've seen the players leaving and conflicting attacks/support that aren't accidents)
Only time will tell how this war will end
This has been a good convo we've had and has let players see multiple sides of the table
And before you post that last word about how I'm wrong and have been thrashed or whatever, remember this is a game and check your blood pressure, getting worked up is not good for your health

Thanks for listening everyone

DeletedUser9268

as you will probably want to have the last word i will let you, so here is my last word

i do not have multiple accounts
cosa does have lots of problems(i've seen the players leaving and conflicting attacks/support that aren't accidents)
only time will tell how this war will end
this has been a good convo we've had and has let players see multiple sides of the table
and before you post that last word about how i'm wrong and have been thrashed or whatever, remember this is a game and check your blood pressure, getting worked up is not good for your health

thanks for listening everyone

The only thing people want to hear is the names of your spy accounts cwill477, lol.

DeletedUser3109

Well the Forums is at least active DRAS don't waste your breathe he believes what he believes and he will not tell the truth because he can get banned. This happened on another world eventually the player confessed and got kicked and banned from his alliance and game. I should not discuss bans as it is a forum rule.

DeletedUser

I think all COSA members know by now that if you make the cut IE the points and requirements(not being a spy) you become MAJOR. It's a reward for hard work and play. It's not like it is a members only club. It promotes competition and growth among the minor ranks. But if they have not known this, they most likely have not been reading the boards. And I would guess that statement you had way back there CWILL was most likely from your own SPY in the minors. I would say I was sad to see you leave us but. If blonds have more fun do they really know? :eek: