COSA

DeletedUser

I apologize; I am a little emabarrased. I don't speak internet jive and don't understand what you are saying. I googled "butthurt" and found: "An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor." Are you having a strong negative emotional response? I was having a good time posting in this thread.

Oooh! Ooooh! Can I join in?

I had to do a little research on all this jive talkin'!

Internet Jive to English Dictionary and it said "slang spoken by grepolis users to signify discomfort or inadequacy when faced with a superior opponent".

DeletedUser9268

I'll help you Org. guys out.

full-metal-jacket-gunny2.JPG

We have a great sense of humor.

DeletedUser10119

I see cosa minor-oi is accepting members from the others, makes no difference I guess

DeletedUser10231

Well they are independent and make their own decisions, we made ours and they decided that they don't really like COSA all that much. And please save your criticism when you just posted about the org a couple weeks ago, that post was not even true, this one is.

Huh? This is the first time I have visited the forums... get your facts straight broski! Do you need corrective lenses?

I Come from A12, we have never "turned" on anyone, if you become inactive or just play "bob the builder" you are not needed, those that have been dismissed in the past were given ample opportunities to contribute... and I am pretty sure that is the same just everywhere, roster spots are not unlimited and should be reserved for those that contribute and not hide behind a banner

Hi Cwill

To be honest, we are sort of treated like cattle around here, just herded around from one place to the next. But everyone is pretty cool and if I need help someone always comes through. I didn't make the "Major" alliance, but it had not occurred to me that maybe this is a set up and all of us "Minor" guys are on the conquest list after they have used us up.

Thanks for the info, you seem like a pretty clear thinking guy

This is from a member of one of the minor, I will not reveal who it is, because I'm not risking you getting mad at him. Remember support is just the means, not the end.

Apparently whoever this is {if he/she even exists} does not understand consolidating alliances, if simply pressing the ok button when asked to move to a different alliance is a major issue for this unnamed person, I suppose asking for support would be as well... and in that case what good are they?

Personally I dont see what the difference is when they share the same forum and are one and the same lol

Actually they already meet the COSA Major requirements posted on the profile.

I bet you would LOVE to get your new friend into our new forum lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10119

You just said that everyone shares the same forums, but they meet the requirements meaning he's in a minor, so which is it? Are all the forums shared or not? Also we haven't been in contact since then and our leaders agreed to no spies, so go buy some glasses.

I also find it funny how the only people to say anything negative are either from cosa major or a leader of a cosa minor, notice that everyone else has been polite.

DeletedUser

This seems like a poor attempt at stirring up trouble, so I ask you cwill... what happens to your kitty cat alliances/puppets in the end?

Let me start by saying. cwill Does Not Speak for TML.

Point 1. These Cats Wear the Crown, So evidently we Know this Game pretty well.
Point 2. By staying true to our Pacts Make us Honorable, Not Puppets.
Point 3. No One Speaks for These CATS, that is not or ever has been in Our Alliance.
Point 4. We were Never approached by CoSA. (not that it would have mattered)
Point 5. Keep up with all the nonsense in this thread. It is quite entertaining.

DeletedUser10231

That is what I am here to do... entertain 8)

You just said that everyone shares the same forums, but they meet the requirements meaning he's in a minor, so which is it? Are all the forums shared or not? Also we haven't been in contact since then and our leaders agreed to no spies, so go buy some glasses.

I also find it funny how the only people to say anything negative are either from cosa major or a leader of a cosa minor, notice that everyone else has been polite.

Meeting requirements does not guarantee entry, why are you so concerned about it anyway? Are you looking to jump ship?

Point 3. No One Speaks for These CATS, that is not or ever has been in Our Alliance.
Point 5. Keep up with all the nonsense in this thread. It is quite entertaining.

Retort 1. What crown
2. Thats good to know
3. Refer to #2
4. idk
5. Only at your command

DeletedUser10119

Meeting requirements does not guarantee entry, why are you so concerned about it anyway? Are you looking to jump ship?

Because either your lying or you have no idea what your talking about. To be in COSA Major you have to be in COSA Minor, you said that all forums are shared, then you said that they wouldn't be in COSA Major forums, meaning that not all forums are shared. Its one or the other, seems like you gave something away you weren't supposed to.

DeletedUser9268

Forgot the crown (borrowed it from one of our CoSA guys):

WB3234_Cats3.jpg

DeletedUser10231

Because either your lying or you have no idea what your talking about. To be in COSA Major you have to be in COSA Minor, you said that all forums are shared, then you said that they wouldn't be in COSA Major forums, meaning that not all forums are shared. Its one or the other, seems like you gave something away you weren't supposed to.

Is it your time of the month or do you just like to nit pick?

Lets just go with... I have no idea what I am talking about, I like that better. However, I could be lying about that too.

Again, why does this concern you so much? Oh and congrats on hiding those troops in one of our allies cities, how did that work out for you? lmao

OH AND BY THE WAY.... I said THEY share the same forums, not WE...

Let me guess, your next question is going to be.... well who are THEY?

DeletedUser9268

We know Who They Are... They are your Cannon Fodder

I think if you knew what a donkey punch was you would not have used it as your user name. Perhaps you should go ask your parents.

DeletedUser10231

I think if you knew what a donkey punch was you would have used it as your user name. Perhaps you should go ask your parents.

I sure hope he is the one doing the punching and is not on the other end of the fist lmao

DeletedUser10119

Oh and congrats on hiding those troops in one of our allies cities, how did that work out for you? lmao
Quite well actually, I believe I got 5 vps and got rid of unneeded troops without doing any work.

How did trying to siege that city work out for you?
Thanks for the spell btw.

DeletedUser10231

Quite well actually, I believe I got 5 vps and got rid of unneeded troops without doing any work.

How did trying to siege that city work out for you?
Thanks for the spell btw.

Lol I didnt know a CS was unneeded... I didnt try to siege anything so I am not sure, Ill look into it though just for you.
I had too much favor and was unneeded, so I figured I would send you a token of my appreciation for making me aware of these forums. I kind of like it here, fits my personality well.

DeletedUser10119

The count is now 496 players in 7 alliances, so that means you have to lose 396 players.

DeletedUser9268

The count is now 496 players in 7 alliances, so that means you have to lose 396 players.

Bullseye! Anyone with any experience in this game knows that over a period of two years that only a small fraction of those who started will be left in the game for the long haul. Some people have real life issues, some get bored, or some just plain suck at the game (heck, even I may not be able to be around in two years). Further, just because one is admitted into CoSA Major does not mean they cannot be tossed for falling behind. Members must maintain their status or their seat on this journey to final victory will be given to someone else.

I am glad you are starting to figure this process out. Good for you! Anybody who has ever tried out for a sports team or graduate school for example should understand the process of attrition and preferred selection. It will not be long before the guys in the north do the same exact thing. I wonder if you will make the cut.

images