COSA

DeletedUser10119

Would someone mind explaining COSA to me. I get that all the southern alliances merged, but now what, you have 5 alliances, only 1 wins. I get having 2 alliances, people will quit, but 4 alliances won't. So then a major/main for all the biggest players, I have a feeling that they are already setting up who win be in the alliance that the leaders plan on winning with. Basically what stops major from cqing the minors once this is over? None of it makes sense.

DeletedUser9268

It is really not that complicated. Two alliances of 200 total is the same as four with 200 total. However, competition among the allied states breeds better players/product (this is one of the basic tenets of a free market economy for example). I am sorry it does not make sense to you. Many of our members are a little more advanced than most though.

DeletedUser10119

There are 388 players in 6 alliances (I counted the aggressive empire as they do whatever tse says, 312 in 5 without them), and 200+ players won't go dead just like that and you know it. Also, competition isn't possible for those who don't use gold, leaving them out, but very well possibly the best players out there. And thank you for attempting to insult my intelligence, it just shows me where yours is ;)

DeletedUser9268

It was an not attempt. You still have your good looks though. And 200 players will easily be gone/inactive in a year; it's part of the attrition of the game. After your first world you will see what I am talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10119

200 players will easily quit, but not in one concentrated area, also part of the game, you know that and so does everyone else.

DeletedUser

For the record guys, Legatin and I made TAE and TSE one alliance. 2 names, one group. Shared forums and all too.

@Dras, we are looking forward to the new merger.

DeletedUser9268

Cwill477, thank you for sending a link to this thread to all CoSA members. Class can resume whenever you like.

DeletedUser10230

Win?

, but now what, you have 5 alliances, only 1 wins.

If my leaders want to "win" without me, because there is not enough room for me, that is fine, I still want to help them win as their win is my win. For me a win in this game is just meeting good people and having a good time. An actual bona fide win is not all that important.

James ll of TAE

DeletedUser10231

This seems like a poor attempt at stirring up trouble, so I ask you cwill... what happens to your kitty cat alliances/puppets in the end?

DeletedUser9268

This seems like a poor attempt at stirring up trouble, so I ask you cwill... what happens to your kitty cat alliances/puppets in the end?

Oh I think it is precious. Poor thing attacking something he does not understand. Aww.

DeletedUser7241

LOL This thread just cracks me up! I laughed before anyone posted here, but now i'm rofl! I wish all in Athens good time and awesome wars, hopefully i will keep in contact with those of you i had a pleasure meeting.

DeletedUser3109

What do you think will happen to the kitty cat alliances. You honestly wasted your time for no reason. You know if you have a crown your more likely to get targeted and seen as the good player to take out first. I really don't need a crown as in my opinion the WW time period is boring and all you do is pour thousands of resources into something that might mean nothing in the next world except you getting targeted. I like being a dark horse so people underestimate my experience. You only thing you did was help make this forum more entertaining and hopefully the # of users will spike up.

DeletedUser10119

Well they are independent and make their own decisions, we made ours and they decided that they don't really like COSA all that much. And please save your criticism when you just posted about the org a couple weeks ago, that post was not even true, this one is.

Hi Cwill

To be honest, we are sort of treated like cattle around here, just herded around from one place to the next. But everyone is pretty cool and if I need help someone always comes through. I didn't make the "Major" alliance, but it had not occurred to me that maybe this is a set up and all of us "Minor" guys are on the conquest list after they have used us up.

Thanks for the info, you seem like a pretty clear thinking guy

This is from a member of one of the minor, I will not reveal who it is, because I'm not risking you getting mad at him. Remember support is just the means, not the end.

DeletedUser9268

Hey Cwill, I just got an email for an Org member...it reads:

"Man, the Org. and the Kitty Kats are all poo-poo heads. But that Cwill guy, he is the coolest! He is the smartest monkey in the Org. and the best looking! I heard he was a swim suit model!"

I mean really, we are suppose to take your word, lol!!

So please, everyone in CoSA, let's all send Cwill a message in grepo and tell him what a smart monkey he is.

DeletedUser10119

I don't care if you believe it or not, if that member wants to step forward, great, but I won't force him to as he could be retaliated against for being truthful.

DeletedUser

Someone has to be a little butt hurt to send me an in-game message about this. Listen to the old Apache proverb, "It's not the thunder in the mouth, but the lightning in the hand'!

DeletedUser9268

I don't care if you believe it or not, if that member wants to step forward, great, but I won't force him to as he could be retaliated against for being truthful.

I would compare it more to herding cats than cattle.

And there are 58 slots left in CoSA Major. This person you have allegely spoken to is obviously not keeping up with what is going on and will obviously not make the team...sorry.

DeletedUser10119

Actually they already meet the COSA Major requirements posted on the profile.

I love how I have butthurt when +500k in silver has been sent to my cities

And attacks

DeletedUser9268

I love how I have butthurt when +500k in silver has been sent to my cities

I apologize; I am a little embarrassed. I don't speak internet jive and don't understand what you are saying. I googled "butthurt" and found: "An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor." Are you having a strong negative emotional response? I was having a good time posting in this thread.

DeletedUser10119

Someone has to be a little butt hurt to send me an in-game message about this. Listen to the old Apache proverb, "It's not the thunder in the mouth, but the lightning in the hand'!
I'm not the one who said it and apparently sarcasm is not a familiar word to you