Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes#
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: #No#
Have you tried a diffrent connection: #Yes#
Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full#
Browser and Version: #Firefox 13.0.1#
Overview of the bug: #Construction Times/Queue Timer incorrect#
How often this occurs: #Daily#
Work Around: #unknown#

Occasionally when selecting something to construct, the time to complete that level is incorrect.

When construction is started the incorrect time is shown in the construction queue is the time that was shown when selecting a building to construct, while the city timer is correct.

The Queue timer stays at it incorrect time till the city time counts down to it, then it times down correctly.

Currently I am constructing a level 5 Warehouse.

The queue time is shown as 1:07:08 while the city timer is at 2:03.37

This seems to only occur at the higher level building construction

DeletedUser

Did you use any PP to reduce the construction build time?

also

If you refresh the screen, does it update correctly?

DeletedUser

Did not use any PP

Closed all Firefox windows with only Google as a window. Cleared Cache and restarted Firefox.
Did refresh screen (right Click on background and did refresh.
Restarted Firefox.
I believe, that is about as fresh as it can get.

After today's session will start IE and see if there is a difference. May get Chrome if IE also as problem and try it.

Additional info: Started Level 1 Cave. -- Queue time was 0:02:57 - City build timer was approx 1:13:55

Sorry, did not make a note when I began it - will make notes of all construction in future

Hopefully this will help

DeletedUser

I logged in and everything appeared correctly. Please screen shot what you are seeing.

Is it possible that you are seeing the time the construction takes to be completed? This shows on the graphical window and is the combined time of the items in queue before it showing you time until the that object is completed. Meaning if you have 3 things queued, and the cave is the last thing in queue, it will show the time it takes the other two buildings, plus the cave, on that window letting you know how long from that moment until the cave upgrade is completed.

DeletedUser

AHHHHH!!!!!

That's it.

The construction is NOT concurrent but in line. (Bart Simson) Doouuu (with head slap) :s

The BIG give away IS -- Queue >_<.

I have played many sim games and should know better by now ;). Need MORE coffee 8)

Thanks muchly.

Status
Not open for further replies.