Conquest world and Mobile

DeletedUser15403

Ok so I havent played a CQ world in years, mainlhy because im always on the mobile app, and live siege reports dont work on mobile app. Why hasnt this been approached, fixed, or anything like that?? I see events are slowly starting to work more on the app. makes sense, inno makes money off that so of course that trumps a major aspect of the game right?? sheesh, come on.

I applaud Inno's new island village quests and the prizes, giving out more coins and better items. THat in my opinion was good move for non money spenders to keep up a little.

But Inno, come on, show some care.

You made new BP villages that I have seen very little positive feed back on, even in this forums where you asked for feed back almost eveyrone said they hate it bring back the old farming system, but yet you made it permanent.. Why even ask for feedback if you go against 99% of what everyone fed you back?? thats almost a disrespectful slap in the face to the people who pay your company to continue thriving. Shame on you inno.

Now my personal beef is this whole precedence over money thing. Maybe not enough people have made a roar / stink about it??

So who else would like to see live siege reports work on the mobile app?? I know i would, it is legitimately the ONLY reason I odnt play CQ worlds as Im always on a phone, if you've played with me you can back me up on that!!

DeletedUser15403

And lets also throw this out their with the events working on mobile. I like that their starting to do that, but id still prefer live siege reports working on mobile overt he events any day. Yes, I play most my time on a phone, but the vast majority of these events unless you spend money only require a one time a day on the CPU event participation, so its not exactly crucial to have access on it on your phone. When I get home, I can login to the computer quick and do the event once a day. That is not an issue to me, having the event on the phone is a convienence. But live siege reports.. without that I dont even want to play conquest worlds. Its a hassle to load the phones browser, it takes 10-15 minutes sometimes to even get the grepolis page loaded and another 5-10 to get a live siege report up on a phone, and if im out and about on a phone odds are im not spending damn near 30 minutes just to see a report. Am I painting a picture here? Siege reports are a part of the tactics and functionalities of the CQ world game itself... so to put precedence over events for trhe mobile app over making siege reports work to me shows clear intentions of Inno to put money over the players. Which, of course, is expected, so here I stand, asking Inno to do something about it!!