Conquest Research While Attacking With CS

DeletedUser11834

Hey everyone,

This might seem like a very noobish question but I honestly can't remember this:

If I'd launch a CS, say, at midnight (00:00) and I start researching conquest at the same time. The CQ research would finish at 5:30, and my CS would land at 6:00. Would my CS be able to land, or would it fail?

The same counts for CP levels. What if I finished my victory posession five mins before the CS lands. Would it fail or land?

Thanks!
San

DeletedUser

I'm a little doubtful, but if this is a conquest world so long as the research finishes in time it might work, but as technically the conquest attack is a special form of attack it also may not work, as I do not know if it would switch in the middle or not, or if the attack is only caused by the CS being included in the attack, not the research.

I can guarantee it's fine CP wise, just double-check that you'll get the necessary CP, I know I was once a minute late on a VP and thus the whole siege was ruined. Would've gotten it too. T_T

DeletedUser11834

I tested it, you cannot perform a CS attack when your conquest research is not done yet. Topic can be closed/deleted if desired.