conquered

Vindication

Senior Citizen
Especially starting out it happens to everyone. Don't beat yourself up about it mate!

Biggest factor imo is making sure to use the mobile app for grepolis. It'll give you notifications whenever you get incoming attacks, and you can dodge your units to save your city long-term. Just dodging your units & activating militia will get you a bit of BP's too, just make sure to check the travel time of the attack to ensure it's not a CS. You can also Purify-Artemis and Wisdom-Athena to find out if it's a CS 100% if you can't get to PC or you think there's a speed buff on the Colony Ship attack.

anitabridges

Newcomer
Especially starting out it happens to everyone. Don't beat yourself up about it mate!

Biggest factor imo is making sure to use the mobile app for grepolis. It'll give you notifications whenever you get incoming attacks, and you can dodge your units to save your city long-term. Just dodging your units & activating militia will get you a bit of BP's too, just make sure to check the travel time of the attack to ensure it's not a CS. You can also Purify-Artemis and Wisdom-Athena to find out if it's a CS 100% if you can't get to PC or you think there's a speed buff on the Colony Ship attack.
I sent support to a neighboring person and activated my miltia, before I went to bed last night because they had sent a spy (unsuccessful) and an earthquake, Plus they had attacked already 3 times.

anitabridges

Newcomer
sorry I keep posting I dont fully understand, conquest will end at 20:00, I stilll have my resources? So is my city total lost and Do I get another? Will the game just give me one?