Congratulations to the winners of the Creative Writing Competition!

DeletedUser

Thanks to all of you, the creative writing competition was a fantastic success. You all were very creative and we enjoyed reading all of the entries.

Now, on to the winners!

In third place, with 12.66% of the vote was Carthage - 200 gold is yours!

In second place, with 16.46% of the vote was justin.hodgkin - 400 gold is yours!

And the winner of the 1st US Server Creative Writing Compeition, in a landslide with 43.04% of the vote was Zappie!!! - 600 gold and a Custom Forum Title are yours! Please contact me to discuss the title.

As for the mods...

Third place was Amoeba84!

Second place was Brettolis!

And the winner as voted by the players was Anterrabae!

Congrats to the mods!

DeletedUser1048

Congratulations everyone, and thank you all for sharing your creativity with the rest of us :D

DeletedUser271

Maybe you could reveal the name of the author of each story ?

My text was the entry 2, if anybody is interested :eek:

And congrats to the winners ! :-D The only bad thing is that the winner has never posted on the forum and the forum user title will be useless :eek:

DeletedUser271

Congrats to the winners, and Kyll, you're just saying that because you want the title :p

How did you guess ? :eek: No, seriously... Why the hell would we give the title to somebody who's completely inactive on the forums ?! :confused: I'm not just saying this to get the title, it's just that I find it unfair... Even if he's won the contest, he's inactive here...

DeletedUser

It's unfair to give the prize to the winner? I have heard everything now.

And perhaps once they get this title, they will become more active so they can show it off.

DeletedUser

We would give the title because they won it, what they choose to do (or not do) with it is their choice. I would personally prefer the winner show it off, but if they don't want to, that does not mean we give the prize to someone else.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Maybe we should give them a special in-game CoA instead? If they won't use it on the forums. Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Congrats to the winners! I hope we get to see their stories!

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the winners, didn't really see this section of the forum until now. Just curious, are we going to have any more competitions in the near future?

DeletedUser

Sure will! Stay tuned. I announce them in game, on the forums, and on the Grepolis.US Facebook page (like us there if you haven't already).

DeletedUser

Just curious as to which player entry Daedalus and the other moderators thought was the best one? Since the competition is over, no harm in letting us know who your favorites were.

DeletedUser

Just curious as to which player entry Daedalus and the other moderators thought was the best one? Since the competition is over, no harm in letting us know who your favorites were.

What if his favorites were the winners :p