Congratulations to the Victor of the Server

DeletedUser566

Collective Vigilance is the alliance that has successfully completed the first 4 wonders....

now on to Master...

I wonder if one will be awarded on this server.. I have been on a server where while Victor was awarded.. no one ever got the crown before it closed... US Theta....

DeletedUser

Congrats as well ... CV met every challenge we threw at them and they overcame to win the server. Now on to the Master award.

DeletedUser10363

It was a hard fought battle and never a dull moment. From all in the CV family, thank you for the congratulations

I expect more of the same for the remainder of the server.

DeletedUser10111

Collective Vigilance...Congratulations are in order. You have won the world. Excellent team work from you and your allies.

DeletedUser10777

I DONT WANT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN OR ANYTHING... BUT... IT WAS BASICALLY ALL ME.... IJS IM THE GLUE THAT HELD THESE CLOWNS TOGETHER OVER HERE.... I MEAN...

I SHOULD GET A METAL, OR SOMETHING MORE SPECIFIC LIKE A PURPLE HEART OF GREPOLIS OR SOMETHING...

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser10111

LOL Clint what happen to the "Foundation for buying Clint a New Keyboard?" Did they not sell enough t-shirts? Was all the money used to support a sever Grep addiction? Please this is what the readers demand to know. ;)

DeletedUser10777

LOL Clint what happen to the "Foundation for buying Clint a New Keyboard?" Did they not sell enough t-shirts? Was all the money used to support a sever Grep addiction? Please this is what the readers demand to know. ;)

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE TSHIRT SALE WENT TO BUY THE EASTER EGGS..... SORRY BUT THE MANTI NUKES WERE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE KEYBOARD.....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif