Congrats Evil Eyes

DeletedUser

Congratulations Evil Eyes for completing 4 out of the 7 World Wonders!

DeletedUser

Congratulations Evil Eyes for completing 4 out of the 7 World Wonders!

I have sent my messages as usual - in private.

However as this doesn't appear to have exactly snowballed I will offer my congratulations - they really stepped up the pace towards the end.

At the end of the day this was a resource chase which shows activity and preparation. They even managed to move players in and out from Evil Smiles throughout the Wonder Age which must have been difficult to sustain - my fingers already ache as it is :D

Well done to you all

DeletedUser

I have sent my messages as usual - in private.

However as this doesn't appear to have exactly snowballed I will offer my congratulations - they really stepped up the pace towards the end.

At the end of the day this was a resource chase which shows activity and preparation. They even managed to move players in and out from Evil Smiles throughout the Wonder Age which must have been difficult to sustain - my fingers already ache as it is :D

Well done to you all
Yes it was resources. MY alliance "The Resistance-Wolves" were Struggling with resources. I was a KOTR member until we moved to res. For a bit it seemed that THe Raiders were going to win, but Credit to Evil Eyes for finishing off!

DeletedUser7431

Great job to Evil Eyes, my hats off to you all, well played guys.

I had a few good friends in EE alliance that I enjoyed chatting with over the duration of the server and am thankful to have met some of your crew.
A great and very well organized team here, you all played like pros and did fantastic in my opinion. Glad to see one of the few alliances I wanted to win get the crown. I was also rooting for KoD as well as EE to get the crown. So glad to see the turnout was good for either one of these crews.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

evel eyes spinless

all i can say is that there desevered evry thing they got and i feel realy sorry for the member of ther aliance called evil eyes as they were sold down the river by there leaders the choise to do a back handed play that came back to slap there aliance in the face and cost them the crown . let just say we were pacted with them from the start choise the easy way to get the crown rarther than stand up and game fight for them . the play turned the hole of the would against them and now they have no chance as we canceld the pacted we tock a ww cities with in 24 hours . and kod another 2 ww the next day

so if there are any ee players rreading this . then when your leaders did this great play that slapped you all in the face rember to win you have to do it the hard way

phil