Commander of Rome - Discussion

DeletedUser1048

can anyone find battle 20 and 21? also the little box in top right hides the boxes that cover the insanely crappy map that helps nobody.

Bottom right corner of the map. They are outside that town and one is in a forest (or wooded area) and the other is on a drawbridge.

DeletedUser11993

Bottom right corner of the map. They are outside that town and one is in a forest (or wooded area) and the other is on a drawbridge.

thats 19 and 30. no battle 20 and 21 in sparta server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

They're at the bottom right corner of the map - 21 is the battle for the Eastern Gate, and 20 is in the woods. (that's what Joseph Nieves said, though :p)

3172012021.png

DeletedUser271

I see the problem now: the buttons to enter each attlefield is off-centered (they should be on the arrows and follow the path). This means that 21 and 22 are hidden somewhere off-screen, to the right.

Try to disable all your scripts and clear cache and cookies. Also try pushin Ctrl+0 at the same time, to check if you don't have any zoom issue. If that doesn't solve the problem, contact the support and explain your problem :)

DeletedUser11993

was DIO, thanks for help. everyone in ally having same issue. in WW so DIO a must

DeletedUser4951

Nothing about this event is fun...

1) The whole banner icon to enter the battlefield doesn't work, I need to hit just the tip.

2) Invested 3k gold for this event, last time I did this in the Troy event I got pretty far on it as did everyone else. I'm at the mid level battlefields now and getting all 10 troop advantages and minor gold use don't make a dent. IE the Roman troop counts are way too high for mid level events. I can understand things like Harpies but getting the LS buff shouldn't be over 1k troops. Especially when grabbing the harpies was initially easier.

3) Which brings me to the fact that unlike Trojan conquest, the average joe can't benefit much here. Makes me happy i'm on a team full of people who did invest a lot in the event. But everyone else sort of got screwed by this.

Maybe its an attempt to balance, to which I like to point out that the Trojan conquest event WASN'T an unbalanced thing. You lot clearly have been confused with the Easter event which had the easiest manti nukes, harpy nukes, double BP buffs, and absolutely no counter defense. (I feel bad for you revolt players during Easter)

DeletedUser1048

Yeah it is insanely difficult to get pass battlegrounds, even where the prize isn't very good. Even for the ones that are good it takes so many tries to get past them. Basically I send an attack, watch it get wiped, and spend a few hours waiting for the healer to come back for the next suicide attempt. Very hard to get progress this way. I liked the event last summer better, players like me who spent little to no gold in that one still had a good shot of clearing each battleground in a timely manner.

DeletedUser11560

I suggest you try to get to battle ground 14 first and then get to the Satyr battlefield. Its the quickest way.

DeletedUser9654

Love Innogame's lack of response so far on the map issue

DeletedUser271

The cost/time for researches in the assigned city is decreased by 22%.

DeletedUser11560

do you think that's good?

Im in EN Zancle(we are in "midgame")

DeletedUser271

No, I don't. You can use it to research conquest on your first city when you can't use resources from your other cities. But even then, a good alliance can provide for these resources.

DeletedUser

This side game has more enemy to kill for crappier rewards.

DeletedUser1048

Well I was one of the people who thought you needed a ton of gold to do this event. My opinion has changed though. Was bored today so I did all the lower battlegrounds and some moderate/mid level battlegrounds. Did this each time the healer came, and was ranked #1 in Troy for the Commander of Rome event without using any gold. That was until this wallet warrior started to rise 40 honor points in less than an hour before the event ended. So I did have to spend 100 for the healer as he kept calling his back and I spent 100 on artillery, so 200 gold total. Beat him by one point in the end. Had similar success on Actium with my experiment. Was rank #2 for the day there, though the guy in #1 had 65 more honor points than me. Even the tougher battlegrounds aren't as bad now that we all have more troops as each day progresses.

In my opinion the reward for being #1 on the daily ranking isn't very good for the amount of time (and gold for most) put into getting all those honor points. Feels pretty nice to beat the credit card squad in any aspect of grepolis though 8)

DeletedUser11560

I didn't even have to try and finished all the battlegrounds.