Commander of Rome - Discussion

DeletedUser1048

I know how everyone complains about how gold users benefit so much from this, but I do like the events. Something new is always nice, and it always makes the current world more interesting with all the rewards received from this.

DeletedUser

Something new

mx6zn.jpg

DeletedUser11056

Fail so far grepo....

i can't even attack the 1st city because the 'ranking' blocks are in the way. I tried moving the screen around...still can't make it work

PS. Charl, you better get your *** back to juktas. radioactive will win the world by friday!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

This is a fail. We've seen so many repeats of the same event only under different names and EVER SO SLIGHTLY different graphics. The awards are the same and I need to spell all my favor just to get a single "cohort" of troops. And whats even more suspicious? You can't even see the entire rankings.

DeletedUser10777

The first attack quest can be moved to select but the 6th quest , 19th quest, and the 30th quest are definetely hidden behind your troops screen...... I dare anyone to figure that problem out.....

I will say grepolis gets a fail on this.... It seems like it was put together in the middle of the night last night and issued at 4am server time.... Lol.... More graphics... More story..... Intrigue us please.....

DeletedUser12660

Just goes to show that they put these events together but never actually test them out themselves.

DeletedUser19

Battlefield number 6 should be possible and I am able to move the map so that it is visible and not behind the ranking..
My web browser is Chrome atm.
6loXokl.png

P.S: Currently playing on a .NO world and not .US

DeletedUser

I think I just figured it out, boys.

I'm using Google Chrome.

9 is at the very far right-top side of the Map. You just have to drag the map to your left and down until you can't move it no more. You'll only be able to see half of the Icon for Camp 9. But you can still click on it.

6,19,30 are a little tricky but still doable. Every time you try to click and drag the map, the "My Army" bar will hide for a split moment. You have to move your cursor real fast and click on the Camp you are trying to get to. That's how I did it for Camp 6. 19 and 30 won't be any different.

I guess it's a minor but very irritating issue Grepo didn't think about before kicking this thing off.

Hope this helps boys/girls

DeletedUser

In my noob opinion, TOTAL FAIL! Not for Inno, ofc, for the players. Ahh, gw take the benefits, ofc, but its not about that. I dont really like the idea. Do you want to gain money Inno and to be fair and interesting? Made an event which will require skills too. Gw will not be happy but the real players dont really care about them. But if gw are not happy Inno will have less money. Hmm... hard decision. Not really.

DeletedUser10111

Not even worth the time to post a complaint but I will anyways. Seems like others have voiced the same concerns with the map. Shame because I enjoy the events but not this time. Clint you nailed it. Seems quickly and poorly put together. Inno I am not feeling the love here.
This could have been like a nice dinner I would have paid a good price to enjoy. You have however tried to sell fast food at premium price and failed. This looks much like the Tharcian, and Trogan events. Inno you have become like a boring lover who never tries to spice things up. If you cant improve things and put a little better effort into things here we will start to stray.

Kariella

Hoplite
well using IE I can easily... and I mean easily get to all the battlefields... so try that as a workaround

as for the event... yup... another FAIL... its a pay to win event... and some of the low level battlefields have like omg troop counts that you need to kill... and the side and bottom pieces hide and unhide so often and quick when you scroll around the map... I fear for people with seizure disorders...

DeletedUser1048

I just love this event :\ The Ritual: Wedding among Aristocrats doesn't work. Wasted about 300 favor on wedding spells only to watch as the warehouse didn't expand. At first I thought I just had to refresh the page, did that and no luck. Then I thought that it would be there when I log out and log back in, again nothing. So wow that was some reward :( Then like Kariella said some of these early battleground are ridiculous with their high troop counts. Starting to look like gold is needed for this event even more than it was on the Thracian conquest and other similar events to this, not seeing much of a benefit for a player who spends no money.

DeletedUser

I just love this event :\ The Ritual: Wedding among Aristocrats doesn't work. Wasted about 300 favor on wedding spells only to watch as the warehouse didn't expand. At first I thought I just had to refresh the page, did that and no luck. Then I thought that it would be there when I log out and log back in, again nothing. So wow that was some reward :( Then like Kariella said some of these early battleground are ridiculous with their high troop counts. Starting to look like gold is needed for this event even more than it was on the Thracian conquest and other similar events to this, not seeing much of a benefit for a player who spends no money.
The wording on the ritual is a little wonky, but I know what you mean. It does not actually increase the space in the warehouse it gives you 5% of the warehouses maximum capacity plus the original 300 from the spell. So if your warehouse can hold 30k you gain 1800 total resources not additional warehouse space.

DeletedUser1048

The wording on the ritual is a little wonky, but I know what you mean. It does not actually increase the space in the warehouse it gives you 5% of the warehouses maximum capacity plus the original 300 from the spell. So if your warehouse can hold 30k you gain 1800 total resources not additional warehouse space.

Ok now I got it, thanks. Guess I wouldn't have used it if I knew that.

DeletedUser11560

I like they give you small buffs here and there, It really helps ingame especially in a speed 1 world.

DeletedUser11993

can anyone find battle 20 and 21? also the little box in top right hides the boxes that cover the insanely crappy map that helps nobody.