Coming to a Mu Near You

DeletedUser

Aurave is not a mere menace to be feared or destroyed. Mad, capricious, and deadly that he is, he also possesses a certain humor, a fondness for bravery and honesty, and a seemingly psychotic compulsion to keep his word (though he is fond of using tricks and the subtleties of language to keep from being locked into any agreements).

Shhhh-

He's coming.

DeletedUser

His actions, unpredictable. His reasons, impossible to discern. I can only guess his direction will be random.

DeletedUser

Update: This world has morale. As such, everyone may breathe a sigh of relief. Aurave will not be playing this world.

DeletedUser2039

Are you serious? Like really? World settings were...well never mind. Go crawl in a hole while I don't breath a sigh of relief...

DeletedUser298

Take a hint from someone who's played on a world with Aurave in the past, you don't want to be on the same world as him, especially his enemy.

DeletedUser298

Tyler, you and I are going to have a fight when I take your city, but if Aurave wants your city, then Aurave takes it without any effort. I've seen it done quite a bit.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Like really? World settings were...well never mind. Go crawl in a hole while I don't breath a sigh of relief...

I don't live in Philly, there are no holes to crawl into. I'll catch the next flight, can you suggest any?

Good luck to everyone else with the world.

DeletedUser2063

Aurave cannot be worse than being against the Musketeers (In gythium) when they were at their height, and I've been there and I survived

DeletedUser

Well, Depsi most people don't become the leader to a number 1 alliance from throwing a coin into a wishing well :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Aurave cannot be worse than being against the Musketeers (In gythium) when they were at their height, and I've been there and I survived

I don't know who they are, but he is so much worse :\ If Aurave wants you gone, Aurave will make you gone.

DeletedUser

yeah, I'm pretty sure Aurave isn't crap compared to them, and I also noticed where aurave posted that the milestone, "first to spend 500 gold" went to her/she. And that was like the first day Mu came out, so I see how she was a challenge to a lot of people.

DeletedUser298

You just have to play with him to see you don't want to be an enemy to Aurave, even if you've got an alliance.