Coming soon byzantium free press!!!

DeletedUser

YO!
its the kid R.A.
the idea of a newspaper has been tossed around .. i figure i would give it a shot , at least get it started..

newspaper will consist of alliance profiles , war correspondence ,pnp's from contributors and all the latest gossip from around byz

what i need:

i need a couple of reporters one from 55,54,44,45,66 for

also from the leaders of alliances access to info like battle reports etc ... and also the occasional editorial and pnp

post here if interested

i am putting first issue together sometime this week topic being leaders and alliances of the top 5

DeletedUser

I know we are near the rim, but we also have action going on on O53

DeletedUser

everyone is well !! just need people to help with the leg work

DeletedUser8395

good idea! I need at least ten characters for this message so I will give you a passage from my life(yes you can use this in you newspaper). at first there was light... then me. Then came grepolis. How did the two meet? Was it destiny? Stay tuned for the next time I need 10 characters.

DeletedUser

*CENSORED*update*CENSORED*update

PUBLIC ENEMY LEADER COLONY SHIP SUNK IN OWN HARBOR.
CS DOWN.jpg
*CENSORED* COLONY SHIP INSERTED IN IT'S PLACE.
CS IN.jpg
PUBLIC ENEMY FOUNDER RIMMED
decky.jpg

Akillees; The ninja FC from *CENSORED* has done it again, this time putting a leader of Public Enemy (PE) Decky on the rim.
sources report not only were there minimal attempts from PE to break the siege, but none from any of their Allies. Could this be an indication of where their alliance stands in the eyes of their so called friends? more *CENSORED* fun to come....
thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whoopsies, guess leaders aren't as important as a founder, but i'll get on editing it an leave it there anyways

DeletedUser7875

God. I can not believe this, This information is messed up! We are not that organized, or that well as a unit! We all hate Frowny and IO. Just waiting to jump the ship to BB! :mad:

DeletedUser

akillees the ninja. i thought i got off the hook for spying and when i wake up, my city is sieged.

wp akillees

DeletedUser525

People have always said that about me didn't really believe it till now to show my astuteness why is their a question mark after that comment, lol.thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

People have always said that about me didn't really believe it till now to show my astuteness why is their a question mark after that comment, lol.thisisgrepolis

Word why is there a question mark there rofl. Be careful though you can't correct people's grammar here or the mods will get mad at you :eek:. They got me already ;)