Come On!

DeletedUser

Like I said, we are not at war with TD4. So, not sure why that is so interesting.

We are at war with TRT, which we are winning 133-59. I have no plans of "merging" TD4 into us.

BH vs TR alltime - 68-69. Which is somewhat surprising.

DeletedUser

Like I said, we are not at war with TD4. So, not sure why that is so interesting.

We are at war with TRT, which we are winning 133-59. I have no plans of "merging" TD4 into us.

BH vs TR alltime - 68-69. Which is somewhat surprising.

Surprising why?

It's been a knockdown drag out man. I thought we were winning, but I guess not . I dont think anybody has went unscathed. It'll get hot, then cool off, then heat up again.

There are great players on both sides. Been alot of fun.

Anyway, your NOT at war with TD4? You are in a diplomatic position in sindicate right?

TD4 says they are at war with TS. So thats wierd, but thats why I keep mentioning it.

DeletedUser

I never said they weren't at war with us. But we are not at war with them. Our members that share oceans with them take their cities a tune to 44-11 in our favor. Considering I am the founder of TS, I would say I am in a diplomatic position.

DeletedUser

I never said they weren't at war with us. But we are not at war with them. Our members that share oceans with them take their cities a tune to 44-11 in our favor. Considering I am the founder of TS, I would say I am in a diplomatic position.

I gotcha.

I sure thought it was more even than that though. Scrolling around ocean 35, it looks like TD4 has exploded. But then again, I been focused elswhere too. Plus, I was inactive for two months due to some real life chit happening.

So my info might be a little behind.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call what we are doing to TD4 a war. Its more like steam rolling over them with almost no loses. I just moved to the ocean a week ago with a 42 hour cs ride. I;ve already taken one TD4 cities with just 1 city. So they are not good. Mi-fix is bad. I clear his city all the time. He is to afraid to fight back. I see TD4 as just food and very easy bp.

DeletedUser1685

I gotcha.

I sure thought it was more even than that though. Scrolling around ocean 35, it looks like TD4 has exploded. But then again, I been focused elswhere too. Plus, I was inactive for two months due to some real life chit happening.

So my info might be a little behind.

There are plenty of websites to help you get your facts straight before posting a bunch of nonsense....

DeletedUser

here i am again the one who everyone hates lol! however i think it will be interesting at this point of game for all aliances and still more to come as we will always get closer to WW ( changes hapens all the time in this game especialy near the end and as well during the WW i haved seen just about everything hapen in this game

the thing i realy hate is that hackers can just ruin everything in this game...trust me it hapens

the security is not 100% in this game witch i do not like because players spend money in this game anf the grepolis staff should make it 100 % secure againts hackers ( this is my opinion because from experiences in other servers i haved seen hackers get inside and ruin the game and i hope here in this server it will not hapen (this is what i realy hope

either win or loose but with no hackers or betrayal interfeering)

a clean and honest victory or lost would be the best in this game if you ask me

i am sure others know what i mean about hackers geting in this game!

also i think this will be my last grepolis game ( geting tyred of this dependence of this game -->would be good if this game would not go on when you are not online (in the pass there were no alarm in phone devices in this game) you would just see you lost a city but no mater all you had to do is get one back

( would be more fustrating without the tools they have today in this game)

instead today players get fustrated loosing a city ( back then you would loose 3-4 quickly and surely without the tools they have today lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser257

Never heard of hackers in this game. But I agree with DS (for once). Back when this game started, there was no mobile app, no toolbar, no grepointel, and gold was not nearly as advantageous as it was now (I could say it wasn't as money driven but that would be mean...lol) Only thing there was was grepostats. Too much help for people nowadays. That's just IMO though. There certainly is a lot more though. Especially for gold users.

Last edited by a moderator: