Come On!

DeletedUser298

Yes I better start plotting my scheme to take all of zak's cities.

DeletedUser2498

you're way behind. i've been plotting to take over zak's cities since i was in JFL ;)

DeletedUser298

Great. Kanna's underground, zak is joining the best, and now nself is taking over zak! We're screwed, where's the delete button?

DeletedUser1685

Great. Kanna's underground, zak is joining the best, and now nself is taking over zak! We're screwed, where's the delete button?

Feel free to ghost.. As once all of this is done..we shall form the super alliance...

"Most Top Banana" thisisgrepolis !!!!!

DeletedUser

To the Best.

I would like to submit my application, but I don't think that I will be able to join.

I build slingers for offense and swordsman for defense which doesn't seem to be alliance policy. don't worry, I will work on changing.

I have taken cities from your alliance, You haven't taken one from me, but that should be good once I join.

I have lived in your core for months so should know most of the people and should make the transition easier

@nself. You sir are a delight. I have my plans to kill every single person in the alliance. You never know when someone might go all iam mastercm.

@mr godsword. Very nice

@crmar. hey man. your unrelenting dbp feeding is definitely scary. You guys have actually caused me to reach a point where I can't take cities fast enough to keep up with the number of city slots you guys feed me.

Finally. I will see you when I get back from the beach. Enjoy your time off. I figure that when I get back I will just build offense all over and show you how someone actually attacks someone

DeletedUser

No double posting darkskeleton and he's just saying this because his alliance is getting their butts handed to them :)

somebody is talking a bunch of smack. It will be funny when darkskeleton starts to take down you along with your alliance. Down with TR!:D

DeletedUser2498

i'm pretty sure we've been talking smack for quite a while now, and nothing has happened yet. good luck taking us down though, it would be worth it to actually get to fight someone. i haven't seen more than a handful of attacks since i joined TR from JFL when i was on the front lines against TR. i miss those days, it was a lot more fun than sending out support to the edge of our territory from the core and hoping something hits it.

DeletedUser

somebody is talking a bunch of smack. It will be funny when darkskeleton starts to take down you along with your alliance. Down with TR!:D

the only way DS11 can get a city is by taking inactives or attacking at 4am. not impressed..

DeletedUser

the only way DS11 can get a city is by taking inactives or attacking at 4am. not impressed..
He is killer just like gaurdian bob it will be really funny when he gets tired of you and starts taking cities. I have seen him take 2 or 3 cities in one day, and they were ACTIVE people. It shows how bad TR and TS can be at this game........

DeletedUser

You quit your lying he never took cities from active people just inactives :-( Sad but true