Come On!

DeletedUser2498

fair enough raffy, that very well could happen. it just seems so preposterously out of the ordinary that i forgot for a while that such a thing could actually happen lol

DeletedUser

So wait a second, the guy who blocked me in game (DarkSkelebaby) has come to the public forums for some public humiliation?? if you look at the map, it is a pact party from O35 all the way around the rim to O65, and you guys are complaining about Us being pacted with Sin?? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.....

DeletedUser

so what if i blocked you >(who do you think you are ?)

you kept sending stupid and childish messages like a litle boy you and bull ( talk normal to people)

and yes i am saying what i want and know about you and other players of yours (bother's you the truth?)

you can play dirty all you want---< just want to let know that a big and strong player like your alliance is very low for the moves you tryed

(also the fact You and Bull--> messaging all my members (without specifying) a while ago!)---<very low--->but did not get you anywhere

(I see that also Bull is on vacation guess i am not the only one who needs a break at times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grow up!

and what ? it bothers you me thinking that you just want to win the easy ,dirty way in this game!

witch is a choice --->but low if you ask me

we are still here after all your dirty moves on us ;)

For such a big and strong alliance like yours----> did not succeed your dirty idea's--->did it?

However this ends here for me ;) Have a good game everyone else

and i would recomend you--> to not spend so much money on rebuilding or other quickly ( school will start again soon---<keep your money to buy candy and milk at school -->buy a book on how to learn manners!

it's only a game but come on learn some manners for god sakes and I do not know how your members can support you and Bull??

DeletedUser2498

we support them because they are good leaders, as can easily be determined by taking a quick look at the alliance rankings across every category. you could also look at the fact that we are simultaneously fighting pretty much every other alliance on the server right now, and still winning. either one tells you what you need to know.;)

DeletedUser298

Also because they get people like you on our bad side which means more bp and cities for us :p

DeletedUser

darkskelly you better stop double posting or you're gonna get a spanking by Gruntles and Draqone, anyway skelly your members send everyone childish messages too so don't be complaining :D

DeletedUser298

Don't forget Aliyah and Daed! Plus this is sasquatch's thread! :p

DeletedUser

So, is attacking both the 3rd and 4th ranked alliance at the same time good enough? Or are we still picking on the little guys?

DeletedUser

In my book, skelly is just upset that his alliance can't get any cities. And he realized his alliance is finished so he decided to stop talking to us. ;) And you said it right jallowe if you really want to survive Skelly stay out of our bloody way! Become a rim alliance :)

DeletedUser257

Funny thing is, his alliance is a rim alliance. When you spawn NW, you spawn next to brotherhood or JL.

DeletedUser

I'll give you that... they are still in 45 though... and must leave

DeletedUser298

So, is attacking both the 3rd and 4th ranked alliance at the same time good enough? Or are we still picking on the little guys?

Agreed, for some reason about 100people vs. the entire world doesn't seem fair as we 100 people are winning. If everybody else in the world were active, and had great leadership then they might actually be a problem.

DeletedUser

Totally agree with Mr G the other alliances just don't have good leadership and have to step it up, give us some compitish for once

DeletedUser

Totally agree with Mr G the other alliances just don't have good leadership and have to step it up, give us some compitish for once

Our original leader quit/went afl/something and our interim leader just got back from vaca. I'll admit you are spot on most likely in regards to the leadership.

Also even though its 'only' around 100 people taking on almost the rest of the world realise that you '100' probably consist of 50% or more of CQ capable cities/

DeletedUser2498

so maybe you should appoint people who are actually playing as leaders and build some more cities... i fail to see how everyone else's disorganization and poor activity level makes TR and sin the bad guys for winning the wars they are involved in. maybe i'm missing something here.

DeletedUser257

Also even though its 'only' around 100 people taking on almost the rest of the world realise that you '100' probably consist of 50% or more of CQ capable cities/
Not true at all...if it is, that's really embarrassing for you guys. Combined, TR and Sin have about 2k cities which is less than just alliances 3-5 (which we are fighting all of them and more) so maybe you guys should build more cities with conquest.

DeletedUser

Not true at all...if it is, that's really embarrassing for you guys. Combined, TR and Sin have about 2k cities which is less than just alliances 3-5 (which we are fighting all of them and more) so maybe you guys should build more cities with conquest.

its possible that at this stage of the servers life most people have CQ now, but I can recall when my original alliance 'Band of Misfits" got destroyed by The Best, it wasnt because of #'s or location but because only half of us could actually CQ a city. Granted that was awhile ago.