Come Find Me

• Thread starter DeletedUser13508
  • Start date

DeletedUser13508

Like my lawyers when the judge lets me off
All you Grepers gotta do is set me off
I'll violate you all and all bets will be off
I'm a lit fuse, anything I do, Come on Grepers... it will be news!!!
I'll be CS whippin' ALL the golding players too!!
Who needs Defense, soon as I send a CS you sweat bullets too
An excellent method to get rid of the next bullys
It's actually better 'cause instead you Rimming them
You can hurt 'em and come back again and kick dirt at 'em
It's like pourin' salt in the wounds, assault and then you get pursued
You can see the mouths drop as soon as I waltz in this room
Everybody will call the mods then they will halt and stop,
All you see is Jakes Blues' "girl" coming out her halter top
DJ will be running and ducking just to get 10 slots
You'll all get hit whether its your fault or not
I'll spit it slow so these noobs know that I'm talking to 'em
I'll give it back to these Grep critics and sock it to 'em
I'm like a Grep God with a little bit of HH influence
I spew it, and i'll have you ALL rockin' to it
You Grepers could never do it like I could do it
Don't even try it, you'll look stupid, do not pursue it
Don't ever in your life try to knock the truest
Im the illest ever that has been dropped in the worlds you look at
So ticky-tock, listen as the sound ticks on the clock
Listen to the sound of DJ as he cries non stop
Listen to the sound of me spillin' my heart for my spot
You ALL know that I'll never be HH again
I"ll be full of controversy until I retire my Grep jersey
'Til the fire inside dies and expires at 30
And Lord have mercy on any more of these Grepers that verse me,
So strap up and come find me... Jeremy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15178

rimmed in 2 previous worlds...bout to be 3.. and aint nobody care about you lol we will know its you when you get rimmed by your own alliance for being a crap leader for the third world in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find bit funny how this guy finds himself funny. I give him a week before he's rimmed, quits this world and waits for the next one, makes the same errors, makes a similar thread trying to be funny and gets the same result.

Side note; never seen this guy before this thread.

DeletedUser7768

I'll come and find you, but you better me ready when I get there.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser10912

Is this not guy serious? Lol I'm pretty sure I've never Seen the guy either but, I wish I had that much time on my hands!

DeletedUser13048

we will know its you when you get rimmed by your own alliance for being a crap leader for the third world in a row.

Hahahahahahaha. Truer words have never been spoken.

Totally unrelated, are you guys ready to rim GrepOnMyLevel yet? Again. Unrelated.

DeletedUser15325

Well that certainly was interesting. But I have a few questions, maybe someone can help me with them? Who's this Head Hunter guy? Why would he think writing a horrible "rap" if that in fact is what it is supposed to be to begin with do him any good? Not sure why this guy felt the need to "rap" about Grepolis. Seems really silly to me.
Secondly who is this DJ guy he speaks about? And what did he do to Mr.Hunter? From what I have been able to understand from this "rap" is something about someone's girl? Did This DJ guy steal this guy's girlfriend or something? I don't understand the reference to the article of clothing mentioned? Or did this woman mentioned reveal a little bit too much of herself to Mr.hunter? Or did DJ steal an alliance away from Mr.hunter? I'm very confused here. Can anyone figure it out??
From what I have been able to gather, others know Mr.hunter? Seems like he has a checkered past with failing as a leader? Is this really true? Or are people just saying this stuff about being rimmed by his own alliances just to knock the guy?
Would anyone be willing to help the new guy out? I'm very new to all of this so I have no clue who is who or why anyone would feel the need to "rap" about a silly game to begin with.

DeletedUser

Well that certainly was interesting. But I have a few questions, maybe someone can help me with them? Who's this Head Hunter guy? Why would he think writing a horrible "rap" if that in fact is what it is supposed to be to begin with do him any good? Not sure why this guy felt the need to "rap" about Grepolis. Seems really silly to me.
Secondly who is this DJ guy he speaks about? And what did he do to Mr.Hunter? From what I have been able to understand from this "rap" is something about someone's girl? Did This DJ guy steal this guy's girlfriend or something? I don't understand the reference to the article of clothing mentioned? Or did this woman mentioned reveal a little bit too much of herself to Mr.hunter? Or did DJ steal an alliance away from Mr.hunter? I'm very confused here. Can anyone figure it out??
From what I have been able to gather, others know Mr.hunter? Seems like he has a checkered past with failing as a leader? Is this really true? Or are people just saying this stuff about being rimmed by his own alliances just to knock the guy?
Would anyone be willing to help the new guy out? I'm very new to all of this so I have no clue who is who or why anyone would feel the need to "rap" about a silly game to begin with.

Don't worry your little head about it. It's not worth it. Some things are best left alone.

DeletedUser11560

All i see is a novel writer come book salesman trying to flog his self-biography off on the corner like some sort of bible preacher and everyone is just a little bit more inconvenienced by having to walk an extra few steps around this random guy nobody knows?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

For once I agree with SA. *wink* HH gets rimmed so fast lol

DeletedUser11243

I wrote a rap about AD in Idalium chat. It's pretty epic. HH is a little jeally.

Dj is in every world chat ever.

HH is probably the most disliked player ever, and not because of game play. Although he is a spam attacker. Read Lato forum for info.

As to the girl - that's me. But my halter top is intact. That's just wishful thinking on HH's part

DeletedUser10048

HH is probably the most disliked player ever, and not because of game play. Although he is a spam attacker. Read Lato forum for info.

HH is nothing but a walter mitty, you've done something then hes done it better.

Lied about military service, lied about someone apparently coming to a house with a gun, lied to his own alliance about multiple things.

in short the guy is not worth being in the same team as.