Colossus / ER War Update!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2379
  • Start date

DeletedUser2379

The other thread was getting long and a little outdated. So decided to start this thread with updates to the balance of the war. Allies and enemies might change during this war and i'll release as much info as is safe for me to do so.

DeletedUser2379

War stats for 9/01-9/14

Cities taken FROM ER:
NWS: 20
TCB: 11
NWS-DBD: 1
REBORN: 11
CK: 5

Cities taken BY ER:
NWS: 5
TCB: 8
NWS-DBD: 1
REBORN: 5
CK: 0

Total
NWS: 15
TCB: 3
NWS-DBD: 0
REBORN: 6
CK: 5

DeletedUser

I can't speak to the accuracy of these stats but we are continuing to grow 2.3 million points since the war started.

DeletedUser2379

Ok but still doesnt mean you're growing by taking said alliances above. You could be taking other alliances cities with all the city slots you have from all the DBP you've gotten.

Second half of Sept War Report. Data used from date 9/15 - 9/30

Cities taken FROM ER:

NWS: 23
TCB: 23
NWS-DBD: 2
REBORN: 8
CK: 0 (Took 5 between 9/01 - 9/14)

Cities taken BY ER

NWS: 2
TCB: 6
NWS-DBD: 0
REBORN: 21

TOTAL

NWS: 21
TCB: 17
NWS-DBD: 2
REBORN: -13

Also since the 15th REBORN has lost 9 cities to CK so that -22 cities in this time period they have lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WoW this thread got quiet all of a sudden hmm I wonder why?

DeletedUser

What big news should we be paying attention to. Did you run to a new alliance? so hard to keep track of all the brave souls out there...

Are we talking about all the Reborn running to ER? After they ran from DKBT? After they ran from AoH?

DeletedUser

What big news should we be paying attention to. Did you run to a new alliance? so hard to keep track of all the brave souls out there...

Are we talking about all the Reborn running to ER? After they ran from DKBT? After they ran from AoH?

You forgot Jack of Hearts and 12 Monkeys. I'm sure there's a few others too.

DeletedUser2379

omg I just made the first half of october's report....wow that's all I can say is wow

DeletedUser2379

We are feeling a good wow, i'll post a update shortly

DeletedUser2379

This is the war report for the first half of October.

Cities taken FROM ER:

NWS: 67
TCB: 20
DS: 4

Cities taken BY ER:

NWS: 6
TCB: 2
DS: 0

Total:

NWS: 61
TCB: 18
DS: 4

-end report-

DeletedUser2379

I took a little vacation......but by the looks of things NWS is the only alliance that has the same name. So i'm guessing we won. I'll look back at the info if I get a spark up my butt.

DeletedUser2379

This is the war report for the second half of October.

Cities taken FROM ER:
NWS: 15
TCB: 5
NWSDS: 0

Cities taken BY ER:
NWS: 32
TCB: 7
NWSDS: 4

Total:
NWS: -17
TCB: -2
NWSDS: -4

This should finish up october..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2379

Since ER merged with TCB I just looked at gains and losses for Rebooted and NWS. Any cities TCB shouldve gotten from ER will just look like a city transfer from rebooted to rebooted. So this report is a little different it's just Rebooted and NWS and the total Gain/loss of cities.

This is the war report for November 1st 2013 - March 30th 2014:

Gains-Losses=
NWS: +120
Rebooted: -120

There is your update. Now I am current. You can go back through the updates and see the total since the start in September. According to the reports....I am 100% sure NWS can claim credit for the AoH downfall.

DeletedUser

It's not personal, but I don't care about cities taken from each other. DBP and ABP matter more to me. Besides nothing personal but I have seen many of the colonizations and tons of our inactive players are snatched up by you guys. Every day you guys take another inactive city it is mildly annoying really. But it is our own fault for not booting them I guess. Anyway regardless I personally prefer kill death raitio as spoken by bp as the factor to say who is really winning a war. Make sense?

DeletedUser2379

Thats cool, I can see that too but you cant have ADP & DBP without cities.