Coalitions

DeletedUser

Bottom line, we had a NAP with IA, without any notification some of your players started attacking - we asked them why as we had a NAP and they advised that was over (removed some bannable stuff ;-)). Surprisingly you came on the forum to announce we had broken the NAP.

Whilst I haven't agreed with all KoD decisions we didn't have a NAP with many alliances - i take it that we had a NAP, your players started attacking without notifying us that it had ended > you came on here stating we broke the NAP = pretty straightforward stuff.

DeletedUser12518

Bottom line is the NAP was ignored by KoD in the beginning and much was said about it back then, and all warnings were ignored. We was way out numbered and being hammered by JG at the time and had no choice but to play the part until the time was right. And we was not about to warn anyone we was going to attack. So, take it how you wish.. Whats done is done, lets move past it and show mutual respect as it has been earned as players of the game.

And btw, I have no idea who I am talking with here. I dont see you in baris anywhere. You said in another thread you have not had the pleasure of being attacked by me yet... So I was looking for you to give you some pleasure.. ;) Zimmer seems to like it.... lol

DeletedUser

I have pretty much said it was the right move for you - that post was quite a long time ago :p

I am not use to people wanting to give me pleasure but I tell you what - if nobody else hits me for 24 hours I will send you a pm :D

Have a good one bud