Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser3730
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Merged due to double messages

I wish I was cool like you guys :(

You know... this statement would make a lot more sense if it were actually true :eek:

You just got to ignore Zero, he's been out in the cold way to long, it's given him brain freeze. You know if he'd just read more of the forum he'd see it's already been proven we roll alone.

LOL..Is all out of fun and games...I have nothing against -Sub Zero- or his crew...I'm just trying to figure out when this coalition will start!!!..I got bir nuke that I want to attack somebody with :)

Me please please please...I'll put up a LS wall ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4038

From what I hear it isn't going to be fun, rather it is a little attended world where a single alliance with the biggest gold users grepo has ever seen will be simming in a matter of months because their golding will have emptied the world of any enemies. No enemies, no bp. They will have to gold their city slots.

DeletedUser5088

I feel like the whole world is just sitting around being sad about how unfair the world is. I challenge you guys to do something about it! No one has yet to attempt a single OP on us and we've had very little resistance. You can't blame that on gold. Try to up your games so that you can compete, even if there is a "handicap" as you say. Isn't giving it a shot better than just sitting there. With the coalition you guys by far out number us and plus there's MORALE. That's a huge hit on gold users.

DeletedUser10912

6e75bf6640981e5a72087050075a97b6c1b14766b7dfed6a8f814192c51d3994.jpg

Kings, get back in your world!

DeletedUser1048

lol It is funny when big gold users complain about other players using to much gold *grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser10246

lol It is funny when big gold users complain about other players using to much gold *grabs popcorn*

Well I will say the definition of "big gold user" has changed with the implementation of instant buy. What you use to spend doesn't nearly get you as far anymore.

DeletedUser1048

It is all comparative. No real difference. Back then there was no gold trading either, just those free gold offers that gave a bunch of spam and ripped you off. To get any usable amount of gold you would have to download a game or some app off some website loaded with viruses. Or spend an hour on surveys that keep redirecting you to other surveys just to get like 50 gold. Big gold users then had a big advantage too. Especially when the inventory used to only have 5 slots. With an additional 5 that cost 100 gold each.

DeletedUser

I feel like the whole world is just sitting around being sad about how unfair the world is. I challenge you guys to do something about it! No one has yet to attempt a single OP on us and we've had very little resistance. You can't blame that on gold. Try to up your games so that you can compete, even if there is a "handicap" as you say. Isn't giving it a shot better than just sitting there. With the coalition you guys by far out number us and plus there's MORALE. That's a huge hit on gold users.

Don't worry about it they will figure it out you just got to give them a little bit so just sit back and sing the doom song.
invader_zim__gir__s_doom_song_by_alexbree-d32ja0e.jpg

DeletedUser1048

Holy Crap there is a coalition hard to tell 8)

Well Sith Battle Toads was in it for a day. They were removed because they were attacking other alliances in the coalition lol

DeletedUser13955

we was never in it we've never had a pact with anyone i can say that much for sure ^^ dont tryn drag us into it ^^ and if your speaking of Poop n Scoop theyve been red from from day 1