Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser3730
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I heard the same thing, like 9 or 10 alliance coalition going against one lil 'ole alliance that don't pick on nobody.

This really hurts my feelings :\

Why can't we be friends

Edit: I already got a disapproval on this comment and the coward couldn't even sign the comment lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

hahaha only 3 days out of bp too :D
jealousy-flow-through-you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

is this coalition the hang out of the cool kids?lol

DeletedUser5088

I wish I was cool like you guys :(

aww thats too cute and adorable ain't ya'll :) maybe the No. 2 alliance, your allies can help ;) even tho we aren't part of that coalition, jus funny..

You know... this statement would make a lot more sense if it were actually true :eek:

DeletedUser1048

I heard the same thing, like 9 or 10 alliance coalition going against one lil 'ole alliance that don't pick on nobody.

This really hurts my feelings :\

Why can't we be friends

Edit: I already got a disapproval on this comment and the coward couldn't even sign the comment lmao

It is basically just the rest of the world vs. Parthian Shot then lol

DeletedUser1048

Stogus's next newspaper should be: Edessa vs. Parthian Shot :D

DeletedUser4322

Lol looks like people in the coalition don't even know who's in the coalition

LOL..Is all out of fun and games...I have nothing against -Sub Zero- or his crew...I'm just trying to figure out when this coalition will start!!!..I got bir nuke that I want to attack somebody with :)

DeletedUser12275

LOL..Is all out of fun and games...I have nothing against -Sub Zero- or his crew...I'm just trying to figure out when this coalition will start!!!..I got bir nuke that I want to attack somebody with :)

PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw can i make an Anti-Coalition Coalition?or thats too weird?

DeletedUser4322

lol...sup bro...you mean like an Anti Anti-missile missile missile???..i think that makes sense...oh heck, as long as the server looks like this it should be a fun GOLDEN ride! :)

missiles.jpg