Coalition

HarleyMatic

I heard the same thing, like 9 or 10 alliance coalition going against one lil 'ole alliance that don't pick on nobody.

This really hurts my feelings :\

Why can't we be friends

Edit: I already got a disapproval on this comment and the coward couldn't even sign the comment lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Charl

Basileus
I wish I was cool like you guys :(

aww thats too cute and adorable ain't ya'll :) maybe the No. 2 alliance, your allies can help ;) even tho we aren't part of that coalition, jus funny..

You know... this statement would make a lot more sense if it were actually true :eek:

Lol looks like people in the coalition don't even know who's in the coalition
LOL..Is all out of fun and games...I have nothing against -Sub Zero- or his crew...I'm just trying to figure out when this coalition will start!!!..I got bir nuke that I want to attack somebody with :)

kings33593

Hekatonarch
LOL..Is all out of fun and games...I have nothing against -Sub Zero- or his crew...I'm just trying to figure out when this coalition will start!!!..I got bir nuke that I want to attack somebody with :)
PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw can i make an Anti-Coalition Coalition?or thats too weird?

lol...sup bro...you mean like an Anti Anti-missile missile missile???..i think that makes sense...oh heck, as long as the server looks like this it should be a fun GOLDEN ride! :)

missiles.jpg