C'Mon Kaana

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

You closed the thread b4 I could respond MOD and it was a good thread on topic no less....

Kaana I will take you up on your offer about taking your account over and I will show you how I prevail... All I ask is you buy a small package of gold....

Your very new to the game and you are unaware of the correct methods on how to stop a cs...TBH worrying about breaking it would have not been an issue for a good player as it would have never landed....

As suggested repeatedly, you need to try different world settings as you are to new to grasp what it takes to be good...

The idea of auto-balance is so foolish and anyone who says it to me has no back-bone... Which is why good players dont play morale worlds and if you want auto balance that is where you belong

Stop whining man up

One last thing...No one talks to my lady SW like that. I will be reaching out to players in your ocean to rim you... have fun as I send them resources to keep you busy.....

DeletedUser2861

don't bs me man. If you know how to stop a CS put it here in black and white, other wise you are just noise. I will not be spending 1 cent on it why should I, you must know what I think of the game.

I don't care what who they are or what sex they are if they even try to condescend me I will call them out.
I have probably been gaming longer than that mouth has been alive and I can swear like a **** I don't give a,, got it? good.

Oh god I am so scared. Hey ref he just threatened me with resources, seek help mental patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

for someone who dont care you awfully dont show it as you spend alot of time here lol...But then again like airin pointed out in a different post it seems to be the response when a player is rimmed/beaten

so you wanna play a free game, want auto balance, dont wanna put the required time into learning it or playing it for that matter and you dont want any advantage that the players doing all these things have and you wonder why you cant stay afloat lol... Need I say more

Any grep vet is looking at you and STHD right now...

I called you out to prove to you your full of it and like I figured you chickened out...

Why dont you quit already and move on to a game that better suits you like sim city

DeletedUser2861

sim city????????? still living in the 1990s I see... go away

DeletedUser

A forum fight, realy? Refreshing change. LOL.
Seriously this is like the 400th fight in the external forums. And they always end in a locked thread. Calling someone out only ends in feelings getting hurt.

DeletedUser

a forum fight, realy? Refreshing change. Lol.
Seriously this is like the 400th fight in the external forums. And they always end in a locked thread. Calling someone out only ends in feelings getting hurt.

yayyyyy pacifism

DeletedUser2770

no fight, just facts

someone should smack my hand for even responding to him, i should know better

DeletedUser

Kaana

Omg what a big meanie! This is pleasureable to me, and you are taking this game way to personally. This game or anything competivie would not be for you. I imagine you should be used to losing. But you were coddled to much as a child. It would seem that you still remain in a child state. If you are going to reflect do it in a positive light.
Are you on drugs Mr. whiney pants? Maybe you need them for the hormone in balance?

1. Not gonna ever give you my account. If I ever quit it would go to one of the strongest not weakest players. So that the greatness could live on.
2. How many times have you heard of me conquering a city and get others to help? If someone wants to send something that is fine but more than not I go at it alone.
Lots of TEE members do. We try to help those that need it. But those that don’t need it we like people to save their help for those.
3. I no longer have to demand and only do maybe a few times a day because I stay capped on resources. If I need resources I will.

DeletedUser2888

sim city????????? still living in the 1990s I see... go away

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

DeletedUser2861

Hey Rampass how much of your life you wasted playin this silly little Farmville game?

Tombstone epitaph worlds greatest grepolis player.. lol

Last edited by a moderator: