Closing Rumor

DeletedUser

There is a rumor that ETA is closing soon. Is this true?

DeletedUser271

No, Eta still has much more than 300 active players (which is the limit where a world closes) and if the number of active players had been under 300, a counter (that lasts 30 days and that counts the time left before the world definitely closes) would have appeared at the top of the screen. ;-)

DeletedUser

The world closing is just being told by those who have been victimized by other alliances, in hopes that they call it quits and we can all sing kumbaya till Wonder Phase begins...thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Alot of worlds are under 1,000 players, but alot of those players are active :-D

DeletedUser

What should close seems to be this forum from lack of use...

If anyone wants to see how much this server has changed, they should just look in the alliance & recruitment subforums of eta. I don't think there is more than one alliance left from all the ones that posted...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

What should close seems to be this forum from lack of use...

If anyone wants to see how much this server has changed, they should just look in the alliance & recruitment subforums of eta. I don't think there is more than one alliance left from all the ones that posted...

Well let's step it up!! My Forum ban is lifted and I'm on best behavior but I'll start posting here most days

DeletedUser

hehe Welcome back! At this point there isn't anyone to even engage in a discussion with, let alone to do anything in violation of the rules to get you banned again. This place has really gone downhill since those early days between you and Tyler.

DeletedUser2630

hehe Welcome back! At this point there isn't anyone to even engage in a discussion with, let alone to do anything in violation of the rules to get you banned again. This place has really gone downhill since those early days between you and Tyler.

yes, I miss Tyler :)

DeletedUser

hehe I bet you thought you'd have gone crazy if you were told this a few months back...

DeletedUser

The banter between Brit and Tyler was always fun to read.

From what I received in pm's, I believe that the rumor about the world closing was a ploy started by The End to get The Union to quit taking their cities.