Cleared naval defences but after 2nd attack my troops are gone! ***?

DeletedUser

I have attacked this city with my lights ships in order to clear out naval defences which I did, since some of my light ships managed to return. This is the attack report:

[report]d85e735e7fbbbd8114003ee62302c1b1[/report]

0.jpg

I then attacked again with lights ships and transport boats and this is what happened: ALL my ships are untouched and all my troops (including 9 Minotaurs and 130 horsemen) died without even fighting!!!! Where can I post my ticket? I spent WEEKS to train them and it's clearly a bug...

[report]504d885fb7a1bb5835d5466b5efb8ff9[/report]

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The troops did fight. However because none of the land units survived you are not able to see what was killed/what survived.

DeletedUser

The troops did fight. However because none of the land units survived you are not able to see what was killed/what survived.

How that can be? The other side didn't lose one man? This is not possible... Check the screenshot of my attack report again...

I attacked with a significant amount of troops... It's not like I attacked with 10 slingers...

DeletedUser5088

The other side did lose a lot, but they had more land units then you.

DeletedUser

If you think there is a problem with the report please send in a support ticket (settings - support)

DeletedUser8562

How that can be? The other side didn't lose one man? This is not possible... Check the screenshot of my attack report again...

I attacked with a significant amount of troops... It's not like I attacked with 10 slingers...

he had moer troops than you, and you lost the attack, thats how the reports set up
check your city wall to see what you killed.....

DeletedUser

you lost your troops. check your bp. please dont waste the mods time with stuff like this when you are getting an answer here on the forum. we are 100 percent sure this is not a bug. maybe you did not calculate your 60 percent morale

DeletedUser6486

Thanks guys I will submit a ticket cause I'm sure my army was big enough to defeat the other city's army...

for all you know the other guy could've had 2,000 swordsmen and it would've killed all your troops

DeletedUser5423

Wall spy, my friend. Always wall spy.

Check your wall before you attack, note how many troops you have defeated. Check again after the attack, and see how the numbers changed. So even if all your attackers die, you will know how many you killed.

I am certain this is not a bug. He simply had enough defenders to stop you. Next time attack with more.