Clarification viz a viz hax0ring/bot use accusation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello kind friends!

It seems it has been too long since I last PnP'd myself, so here goes...

Before I start PnPing myself into dat derts, I want to clear the record, and state openly and publicly, that I do not believe Grepobots was using any bots, or any leet wizardry hax0ring stuffs. He is simply, from everything I can tell, an excellent, experienced player. And, after chatting some with him, quite a friendly guy, I must admit. And, I would not say this if I did not mean it. those of you who know me, know this to be true. Maybe his name confused some people? ;p e.g. my support request ticket was entitled... Grepobot is using bots...It has since been closed and that issue is over and done with...

Ok, let's see how bad I can make myself look here...

I was the idiot who reported Grepobot for what looked, from where I was sitting, like possible bot use, and maybe some l337 hax0ring. His most excellent team caught me and my guys, quite literally, with our pants down. I was in church and Darth N. was stuck in a business meeting, then locked in a bathroom, then busy taking a shower, when I got the cry for help from our top ranked player, Big Fatty.

Grepobots landed perfect nasty CS nuke attack at same second as his 1st support wave, and Big Fatty spent the next 6.9 hours chewing out my ear... It still hurts ;( But I am cool beans now. There was something wrong with his browser, or something, and he was missing the publish button on his support wave reports... so, he/we thought he had been hacked. It happens to people every day, all around the world, after all.

Also, we asked him to take a screenshot via printscreen on his big fat computer, to post in paint, to get pics of both reports, and he seemed unable to do this either. So I don't know what the frag was going on there, all i know is, I had a big fat big fatty yelling in my golsh darnd ears, all evening, night, and morning. I was not happy, to put this lightly.

Darth N, being locked in dat baffrooms for so long, missed all of this, and when he finally broke out, I let big fatty chew his ear off, because I had turned my phone off, and, quite literally, was ready to break it over my stupid ugly head, because it is a piece of crap. I hate it, IRL i do. promise.

Around 6 am, I finally got around to congratulating Grepobot on a well run ops, because, honestly, I had no friggin clue what the hell happened... ie does Grepobot use bots, as advertised, and have leet whizording hoaxxxxoringz powers n stuffs? Or was Big fatty simply unable to publish one stupid support report (we told him to clear cache, DL differrent browser, etc, etc) and still cannot get dat stuffs. Nor, apparantly, could take a printscreenshot of his big fat computer screen, to get one stupid picture of Grepobots wizarding his stuffs into his big fat stupid citi at same exact second.

I've read this could be done, but hadnt really seen it done yet, not up close to someone in my alliance.

To get off this tangent, Grepobot, from everything I can tell, is a very friendly guy, and simply just a 5+ year vet here. So, he has been around the block of grepolis.

Now, because of my dump truck idiot stupid ugly rotten dessicated zombie-ded-walking self, they are coming after Darth, who jumped the gun here, to rim him.

So, although Grepobot seems to like me (although, I am guessing he is just whispering sweet nothings into my ear before he wizhords his ridiculous nuke of 69 million Medoosas into my crappy dump crap citi, at same exact micro-second) and wants to spare me and kill Darth N...

I dunno.. can I ask to take his place, and be killed and buried instead? Darth N is young, and a very nice person IRL (and, he has excellent sense of humor viz a viz he is one of the most spiritual people you will ever meet, yet look at his in-game name he picks for himself...),

and I feel like I hate myself right now, for accidentally tricking him into throwing himself under the bus. Can I climb into the grave he dug for himself? I guess I cannot tell anyone what to do on here, just saying, I volunteer to be killed in place of my friend. Just throwing that out there.

valhalla!

and

God bless you all!

sincerely,

this idiot,

the north.man

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12539

Ummm I won't be too mean as you are trying to surrender, but your an idiot as stated above. This thread barely makes any sense (although we get what you're trying to say). Darth N. talks more crap than a little, makes threats he can't back up so he is getting what he deserved. And when you guys are rimmed, we can all sit back and have a good laugh at this....

DeletedUser

lol, that was awesome reading if nothing else ;)

Hail Thorr! a fellow viking warrior. who understands the wish to go to valhalla, and to sacrifice oneself for a friend ;) unlike uhmm, that true moron who posted above you.

valhalla! thorr!

DeletedUser3109

I have no Idea, what this is about but it seriously piqued my interest.

DeletedUser

As I am in a dawg squashing mood, let me PnP someone else for a minute...

i kind of told this stupid hator player wtbuff what he actually is.. but as this is kind of a PnP thread viz a viz me PnPing myself, let me just rub that in some more...

If you want to talk trash, then this is my challenge... you stupid dawg coward neutered bawl less moronic worshiper of mephesto...

if you want to talk some REAL trash, I will do this...

I will post my real name here, where I live, and which bar to find me at which hours of the day/night, so you can come and meet me there, and then... this is what I do to YOU:

I pray to the Spirit to ask the Son to command the Father to possess my wretched body, and I take His powers from Him, to reach up into the Heavens, and I pull down the Kingdom of Valhalla and squash you with it. I will nuke you IRL so deep down into dat dert, that there won't be enough billions of billions of years left in the lifespan of this universe for you to evolve enough to be as stupid as you just showed yourself to be.

Stop hiding behind internet anonymity you hat0r, worshiper of the Evil One, and of your own stupid self. You have no place in the Kingdom of Valhalla.

"[Watch of out for dogs...]" go look up the verse, idiot wtbuff, and come and face me IRL if you dare. Thorr, a true viking, could probably post the whole chapter without looking it up, but I doubt you even know how to read that Book. Hator... DAWG coward.

DeletedUser3109

(If this was the trash talk thread)
I would post "I doubt you know how to make sentences or spell."

DeletedUser

well, I don't like people trying to out PnP me, in a thread I created to PnP myself. And, I do not like all these haters who think they can hide behind the internet, and act like stupid rotten little children. For example, I doubt this idiot demon worshiper

Ummm I won't be too mean as you are trying to surrender, but your an idiot as stated above. This thread barely makes any sense (although we get what you're trying to say). Darth N. talks more crap than a little, makes threats he can't back up so he is getting what he deserved. And when you guys are rimmed, we can all sit back and have a good laugh at this....

would dare say any of this garbage to my face IRL. but, I might be wrong. I will give him all my info to come and find me IRL, if he wants. I will await his response here.

Anybody else want to try to out PnP me here? ;) I am just getting warmed up.

DeletedUser4951

Credit to you for admitting he doesn't bot. It takes a lot to do that most people who accuse people of botting never jump off that band wagon even after being proven wrong. Props to you for coming out and setting the record straight. :)

DeletedUser

Credit to you for admitting he doesn't bot. It takes a lot to do that most people who accuse people of botting never jump off that band wagon even after being proven wrong. Props to you for coming out and setting the record straight. :)

Hey thanks man. appreciate your appreciation. I just say it like I see it. that is how i am. I will always admit a mistake that I have made, and, like I said, i feel kinda bad for my boy darth, like i got him into all this trouble, on accident, while he was done been got hisself locked in dat baffrooms ;(...

I love him for reals IRL, and came back to grepo for sole purpose of wanting to play this world with him, and my stupid self, has already gotten some ppl wanting to kill him >_<

I seem to do too much stupid stuff like this, while trying to do the right thing. Oh wells. My real name is Adam, so maybe that has something to do with all my problems. People blame me for everything, everywhere I go, and from what I have seen myself do and say, I cannot argue with aforementioned blamers lol

valhalla! TSF

Grepobot doesn't use bots, or else he would've gotten 20 cities by now.

Hey skip! yes, from what i have seen, i would agree.

DeletedUser11717

Since my thread was locked (and rightfully so), I'll reply here:

First, based upon what my player told me, everything lined up for him using Bots. However, upon receiving reports and such LONG afterwards, I saw why he thought he was using a bot. The same goes for the hacking accusation as well. So I do apologize and know I look like a donkey right now (again, sorry).

However, I did not report the player at all, NOR did I really even "Trash talk" as is being claimed against me. I simply stated the truth. Gold abuser. WE had a nice discussion about the difference in these EF threads a bit back. I got mail from Grepobot flipping out on me, and saying "I did nothing wrong" and etc. I replied as I knew to, based upon the information I had at the time. Never started the "Trash talking". In fact, I asked the founder why we were all of the sudden a target (as I figure the bigger alliances wouldn't be so cowardly as to fight the little ones). Turns out, everyone's pacted with each other (or so Grepobot graciously told me who he was pacted to (thanks btw)). So just one "ah crap" after another here.

I admit I spoke before I had the full truth and again, I apologize.

On a side note though, I've only lost 3 cities ever (that I actually defended) in my 2 years playing the game. I'd like to see DR try to take mine. IF they do, congrats. IF not, well then there ya go. All the talk of "I'm next", yet no SRs nor attacks nor spells nor really anything other than attacking my less active people and sieging them, makes me think either it's all talk that I myself am next, or they had a different meaning to "i'm next".

But hey, nobody likes a Sith Lord anyways. Maybe because we tend to be good at what we do? Idk.

DeletedUser10246

First, based upon what my player told me, everything lined up for him using Bots. However, upon receiving reports and such LONG afterwards, I saw why he thought he was using a bot. The same goes for the hacking accusation as well. So I do apologize and know I look like a donkey right now (again, sorry).

However, I did not report the player at all, NOR did I really even "Trash talk" as is being claimed against me. I simply stated the truth. Gold abuser. WE had a nice discussion about the difference in these EF threads a bit back. I got mail from Grepobot flipping out on me, and saying "I did nothing wrong" and etc. I replied as I knew to, based upon the information I had at the time. Never started the "Trash talking". In fact, I asked the founder why we were all of the sudden a target (as I figure the bigger alliances wouldn't be so cowardly as to fight the little ones). Turns out, everyone's pacted with each other (or so Grepobot graciously told me who he was pacted to (thanks btw)). So just one "ah crap" after another here.

On a side note though, I've only lost 3 cities ever (that I actually defended) in my 2 years playing the game. I'd like to see DR try to take mine. IF they do, congrats. IF not, well then there ya go. All the talk of "I'm next", yet no SRs nor attacks nor spells nor really anything other than attacking my less active people and sieging them, makes me think either it's all talk that I myself am next, or they had a different meaning to "i'm next".

But hey, nobody likes a Sith Lord anyways. Maybe because we tend to be good at what we do? Idk.

got to love this, cant even be like "yup my bad i messed up and posted accusations" and leave it at that, you have to fill this long post making excuses with half apologies sprinkled in. Be a man admit you were wrong and move on. Dont make excuses

DeletedUser

I agree with Darth, nice speech.

DeletedUser12660

How do you know you're the Darth he's talking about ?

DeletedUser

Hey fellaz, everyone is welcome here in my thread, but this getting OT. I created this thread, to....

1. clear Grepobot's name, since I believe it was accidentally dragged through the dirt just a bit, and, from what I can tell so far, he seems like a cool guy, and an excellent, experienced player
and
2. a place where I can go and PnP myself.
or
3. someone can try to PnP me better than I PnP myself, but well, if you fail... then, just look at what happened to the first guy who posted in my thread after me.

Speaking of the "devil..."

I am still awaiting that guy's response. He better hurry up and get back to me, and he gosh golly gee whiz dang shore better NOT delete his post. If he did that, well then, I might just step it up a notch on him.

~north

DeletedUser11717

got to love this, cant even be like "yup my bad i messed up and posted accusations" and leave it at that, you have to fill this long post making excuses with half apologies sprinkled in. Be a man admit you were wrong and move on. Dont make excuses

I did admit I was wrong based on the information I had at the time...... I left for a few hours, then the rest of the info came in, which I was told there was none else.....

But again, there's no "Darth Wookie" so maybe that's why you missed it..

DeletedUser

This is nice to clear the air on accusations made in public, albeit still against the rules to discuss rule breaking in any form. No infractions will be handed out, but the thread is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.