City Takeover, Now Ghost Town

DeletedUser7629

I am 6-8hrs into a City Takeover. Holding siege just fine.

Last night after I accomplished the CS siege and all support, etc.. on a 2300 point city owned by a "said" person, I go to sleep. (btw this is the ONLY city owned by "said" person and there was a decent amount of troops there. Not much, but took like 600 Slingers and 100 horseman and 23 LS's to break through and leave me not much survivors).

I wake up today and somehow it says "Ghost Town", and is owned by no "said" person ! Also the city is like 400-500 points less than it was :-(

Then I looked up the name of the should be owner from last night, and somehow they got another city, but no longer this one I guess ?

Can anyone explain to me how this happened and what is going on ? It was far from a Ghost Town, there was a surprising army there for a 2,300 point city. And how does a player just leave their town and go start another in the same world ?

Thanks for any help

DeletedUser7629

He probably restarted

Thanks for the quick reply KD. So I didn't know someone could just restart like that. Kinda takes the fun away don't it ? I mean restarting outside of a siege, ok. Cool. But it if in a siege, I feel the rule should that the person should have to sit there till their ship goes down or fight back, etc..

Anyway, thanks for the answer, that is probably what happened.