Chug A Scrub

DeletedUser3560

Beer is also the general term for all beers in the US

We dont walk around saying im going to grab so ale with buddies tonight babe

and we would not say..lets go chug some Pilsners or some lagers.....just saying.

DeletedUser

My bad. I will admit I confused Coors and InBev with Shock Top. My bad. They both make crap. It is fact that both Coors and InBev use rice in place of grain because it is CHEAPER. IT IS NOT BEER. Not only can you find that info on the net, but I also know this because I have friends who work at the old rolling rock brewery... now a Bud/InBev brewery. Very cute to copy & paste things off the net about brewing when you have no personal experience and no idea what you're talking about.

and we would not say..lets go chug some Pilsners or some lagers.....just saying.

Pilsners are LAGERS smart guy.

everything about this is wrong other then the fact that shock top sucks... its a wheat beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch ... not sure where you get your info from, but its not legit

ALL wheat beers contain BASE GRAIN or in the crap they enjoy drinking a substitute for it ie... rice. It is impossible to use wheat as a base grain and must be left at certain percentages because it is a sticky grain and results in stuck mashes and laudering.

hmmnzzzz...I am quite certain that I did not call it a "beer" when I posted above. If you check my unedited post above I did refer to it as "Ale"

As for it being not so tasty, It seems to have won some fairly decent awards so I guess it is not just my pallet that cares for it.....

1. WHAT AWARDS HAS THAT BEER WON?? LOL
2. Do you know the difference between a lager and ale? Apparently not.
3. ALE IS BEER! In the case of shock top it is technically NOT a beer, but it is fermented with ALE yeast. If you actually knew anything about beer the technical term for Shock Top would neither be an ale or beer... as beer by the purity rule contains five ingredients none of which include rice.

Keep paying attention to what that TV and advertising tells you. You drink crap!

DeletedUser2498

1. this thread is way off topic
2. you should never feed the troll
3. beer awards mean very little, even pbr has 1
4. i can drink all of you under the table

DeletedUser

rofl this whole conversation is hilarious. Keep going please! :p

DeletedUser3560

Pilsners are LAGERS smart guy.

sheesh...another one that thinks the name Anita is a "guy" next you will be calling me "dude" might as well call me "My Lord" like so many other's have :D

Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm-fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast
Lager is a type of beer that is fermented and conditioned at low temperatures
Pilsner (also pilsener or simply pils) is a type of pale lager

what Bang and I are saying is that you started by saying in an earlier posting that something was and Ale and not a Beer and as I said earlier that most normal people use the term Beer as and expression of speach as a general term to cover it all.

But back to topic. I beleive that you are in Chaos of Numbers and are sour grapes over the major hammering that we have given you and your alliance.

DeletedUser2341

1. this thread is way off topic
2. you should never feed the troll
3. beer awards mean very little, even pbr has 1
4. i can drink all of you under the table

1 - most def, but thats why we are all still reading i think
2 - hey trolls gotta eat too
3 - this is true, but pbr earned that blue ribbon!
4 - bring it on! ... but we're drinkin pbr and bourbs :D

DeletedUser

Just for your record

In 1939, the Tito Brothers, owners of the Latrobe brewery, decided they wanted to do their own thing. That thing became Rolling Rock. From its complex blend of simple, traditional ingredients (water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewer’s yeast) to its iconic painted green bottles, Rolling Rock has always been comfortable being what it is - unique.
Using a time-honored recipe with only the finest malted barley and blend of hops, Rolling Rock is a classic American lager that is as well-known for its distinctive, full-bodied taste as it is for its craftsmanship, heritage and painted green bottle.

Full-flavored, with a subtle bite
Light-to-medium body and color
Brewed with only the choicest ingredients
A perfect blend of pale barley malt, rice and corn

COORS AND THEN PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE AREA BOLDED

The main ingredients in our beers are water, hops, barley and yeast. We go to great lengths to make sure all our ingredients are of the finest quality. Great beer begins with the best water. It’s pure, for sure, but it also has the perfect mineral content for the best lagers and ales. Hops are the green, cone-shaped flowers of vines that grow especially well in Idaho, Washington and Oregon. They add spicy aroma and different flavors to our beers. For some beers, we import special varieties of hops from New Zealand and Germany. Hops also act as a natural preservative. Malted barley is the soul of beer, lending color, body and flavor. MillerCoors primarily uses special varieties of barley with excellent consistency for brewing purposes. Other cereal grains like corn and wheat may also be used with barley. Corn, for example, gives beer a milder, lighter-bodied flavor(ROLLING ROCK FOR EXAMPLE, THEY COME IN A GREENSIH BOTTLE THAT HAS A HINT OF A SKUNKISH SMELL FROM THE THE DIFFERENT WAY IT FERMENTS). Yeast is the critical ingredient that transforms other ingredients into beer. In the process of converting simple sugars and starches from grain into alcohol, the yeast also imparts distinct flavors. This is how we get different beer styles.

Like i said before PLEASE COME AT ME FRUIT CAKE

I worked in a micro brewery for a few years and know what im talking about. As for the facts i did copy from each website to prove you wrong with facts because yo,u dont know facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sheesh...another one that thinks the name Anita is a "guy" next you will be calling me "dude" might as well call me "My Lord" like so many other's have :D

Ale is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm-fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast
Lager is a type of beer that is fermented and conditioned at low temperatures
Pilsner (also pilsener or simply pils) is a type of pale lager

what Bang and I are saying is that you started by saying in an earlier posting that something was and Ale and not a Beer and as I said earlier that most normal people use the term Beer as and expression of speach as a general term to cover it all.

But back to topic. I beleive that you are in Chaos of Numbers and are sour grapes over the major hammering that we have given you and your alliance.

WRONG again DUDE! Ales are beers brews with top fermenting yeasts. Lagers are fermented with bottom fermenting yeasts. This is why lagers are clearer than ales. There are ale yeasts that can be fermented at low temperatures and vice versa. Nice try though. I am not in Chaos of Numbers. I did however give my city to one of their only remaining members. QQ.

DeletedUser

While I appreciate all the the beverage discussion, it is far from a World Nu related topic. We have 2 choices, discuss Grepolis appropriate things here or I can relocate the thread to off topic and you can talk brewing techniques until your hearts content. Both cannot be here though.

DeletedUser

Just for your record

In 1939, the Tito Brothers, owners of the Latrobe brewery, decided they wanted to do their own thing. That thing became Rolling Rock. From its complex blend of simple, traditional ingredients (water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewer’s yeast) to its iconic painted green bottles, Rolling Rock has always been comfortable being what it is - unique.
Using a time-honored recipe with only the finest malted barley and blend of hops, Rolling Rock is a classic American lager that is as well-known for its distinctive, full-bodied taste as it is for its craftsmanship, heritage and painted green bottle.

Full-flavored, with a subtle bite
Light-to-medium body and color
Brewed with only the choicest ingredients
A perfect blend of pale barley malt, rice and corn

COORS AND THEN PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE AREA BOLDED

The main ingredients in our beers are water, hops, barley and yeast. We go to great lengths to make sure all our ingredients are of the finest quality. Great beer begins with the best water. It’s pure, for sure, but it also has the perfect mineral content for the best lagers and ales. Hops are the green, cone-shaped flowers of vines that grow especially well in Idaho, Washington and Oregon. They add spicy aroma and different flavors to our beers. For some beers, we import special varieties of hops from New Zealand and Germany. Hops also act as a natural preservative. Malted barley is the soul of beer, lending color, body and flavor. MillerCoors primarily uses special varieties of barley with excellent consistency for brewing purposes. Other cereal grains like corn and wheat may also be used with barley. Corn, for example, gives beer a milder, lighter-bodied flavor(ROLLING ROCK FOR EXAMPLE, THEY COME IN A GREENSIH BOTTLE THAT HAS A HINT OF A SKUNKISH SMELL FROM THE THE DIFFERENT WAY IT FERMENTS). Yeast is the critical ingredient that transforms other ingredients into beer. In the process of converting simple sugars and starches from grain into alcohol, the yeast also imparts distinct flavors. This is how we get different beer styles.

Like i said before PLEASE COME AT ME FRUIT CAKE

I worked in a micro brewery for a few years and know what im talking about. As for the facts i did copy from each website to prove you wrong with facts because yo,u dont know facts.

Ah, yes. You proved me wrong by copying and pasting from their website. Great job. You're still wrong and you absolutely did not work at a microbrewery you cheese puff twit. If you did you didn't learn much.

While I appreciate all the the beverage discussion, it is far from a World Nu related topic. We have 2 choices, discuss Grepolis appropriate things here or I can relocate the thread to off topic and you can talk brewing techniques until your hearts content. Both cannot be here though.

Do it up! Pretty clear no one has the balls to face Chug and are all scared for completely unknown reasons.

DeletedUser3560

WRONG again DUDE! Ales are beers brews with top fermenting yeasts. Lagers are fermented with bottom fermenting yeasts. This is why lagers are clearer than ales. There are ale yeasts that can be fermented at low temperatures and vice versa. Nice try though. I am not in Chaos of Numbers. I did however give my city to one of their only remaining members. QQ.

If you did give a city to one of their members, then is is probably already ours, will be ours before the day is over, or the player ran into Vmode......

DeletedUser2498

challenge accepted deadhead. you've got my skype info from playing in theta and iota, set it up any time.

back to topic. i'm not entirely familiar with chug-a-lug yet, as they are in a different ocean than me. i do remember anita from WWI in iota (we won, they lost), but she seems competent. either way it's funny when people come on the external forums and whine about someone 5 times their size taking their city. either learn to fight better and they will go find an easier target, or be more active and they won't be 5 times your size. either one will work.

DeletedUser3560

challenge accepted deadhead. you've got my skype info from playing in theta and iota, set it up any time.

back to topic. i'm not entirely familiar with chug-a-lug yet, as they are in a different ocean than me. i do remember anita from WWI in iota (we won, they lost), but she seems competent. either way it's funny when people come on the external forums and whine about someone 5 times their size taking their city. either learn to fight better and they will go find an easier target, or be more active and they won't be 5 times your size. either one will work.

Well thank you for your kind words nself....Iota...*shivers* such a horrible world filled with such deceit ...I try to play a fair game, it makes it more of a challenge. There really is no need for spies or moles in my opinion if you have the skill and the players that will stand by you. In this world we started with quite of few of those and have recalled some more from various worlds that we have played, mostly from EN servers. But enough of that, it is a bit off topic as well. I agree 100% with your advice for the player that was complaining. He was definitely a sore loser. I have lost many a cities and have also seen a rim or two, but I believe you make more friends and get more long-term support from players that most likely will spill over into the next world for you if you where to congratulate them in besting you out of the city. I have friends here that were/are enemies in my other worlds. If someone beats me and takes my city in a good honest fashion, then Bravo to them for doing a great job. And if I was to attack an alliance that was bigger and better, then I had best learn in a hurry how to deal with them, when they finally point their cannons back at me...plus Rep for you nself.

oh and how to I get in on this drinking challenge hehhehehe

DeletedUser2498

yeah there was a lot of that going around over there in iota. if it makes you feel better we (aweshock) were destroyed in pretty much the same way. a few of us splintered off and started a new group that now has more points than the original (what's left of it) and are trying to grow back into a legitimate contender, but that's a long way off.

we're gonna wait on dead to figure out the ground rules for this thing, although i assume it would have to be a skype video chat or something similar. i'll keep you posted.

DeletedUser3560

yes I had word of that actually just the other day ...like i said, not my way of fun game play. I know many feel that it is all part of war, but personally i believe it takes away from the game.

I am finally back up to CS building again in there. now to get some cities again.

DeletedUser2341

ahhh i forgot about my challange! haha.

hmm not sure how we would set something like that up... i dont have a camera of any sorts :(