Chug A Scrub

DeletedUser

Remember when kids used to go outside in the summer? Nope. Not these kids. They spend all day at the keyboard stroking their egos by attacking alliances 1/5th the size of them (if not completely dissolved alliances) and then have the audacity to talk smack. How Amazing! They are poor players, with extremely poor coordination in placing attacks, and it is pathetic that the other big alliances let them strive. Not to mention their city names.... I mean Bud Light Lime? Do you enjoy drinking lemon flavored ****? If they weren't a bunch of immature kiddos they may actually know what real beer is.

All of the alliances their size need to get off their asses and take these twits out before they grow any larger by attacking deserted cities. Stop being scurd! They are easy targets for anyone half their size with any kind of coordination whatsoever!!!

DeletedUser

Awwwww is someone hurting?

Lets start this with the fact you guys attacked us first as we were fighting REV Bastards. We left you along til the fight with them was over and even after that you kept attacking us.

We started attacking you guys and then you tried to run and hide in KING KONG (which booted you when they found out we were going after you) and also SILENCE (which booted you also)

Its a war game and you all came in on one island and then started colonizing cities on non farm islands. So we decided to just to take you out of your miser before others did.

We are not a big alliance half the alliance is still in BP or just coming out of it. YES, we do have some good players with multple crowns in EN servers all pretty much playing under different names :)

Who doesnt like a twist of lime in there beer from time to time. IF you drink beer then you know many beers are drank this way/I started with Amercian beers since its a US server and find it funny when blinking swords are on your screen saying Bud Light Lime is coming to your town. Win or Lose we will have a party im bring the refreshments.

So grow up ..... Its a war game and have some fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

I don't know you, but here's my take:
1. It's against forum rules to use language like that, even when starred out. You'll be infracted if a mod stumbles on it. You may not care, but you pointed out that younger ages play this game and you should be respecting that.
2. I'm sorry but this post lacks purpose. I see many of these. You need somewhere to outlet your anger, but none of you ever learn there are more constructive ways of doing it. For example, working to collaborate against said alliance, working with new allies against said alliance, or swallowing your pride and joining them would be much more constructive.
3. The player above is correct. You seem as immature as your opponents but posting this. Lighten up, smarten up, and do what you can in a more honorable fashion. Speaking how you did will not win allies.

DeletedUser

No anger here and I like how bangbros posts his reply when 1. He has no idea who I am and 2. Is the one sending immature messages in game whining and name calling. Its cool though. He doesn't want to show his true colors here for the whole server to see, because he's a scared little boy. And what inappropriate language did I use? The word that is censored? Hardly...

DeletedUser

Btw no one in America drinks Bud other than for things like beer pong, unless they are rednecks. I guess Euro trash wouldn't know that though. And if your beer doesn't taste like pee there's no need or want for any type of fruit in it. Again, if you weren't 15 you might know this. And please do not pretend you won trophies on Euro servers... very unbelieivable... because you're horrible.

DeletedUser

And we ran to King Kong? Wow, that's funny. 1. I have never belonged to King Kong. Its pretty obvious you have no idea who you are speaking to. It's cool though. I find this mighty funny considering you need King Kong to attack with you because you all kind of blow wind by your lonesome.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhh I see you think I'm a member of Out of Chaos. Gotcha. That's funny. Are you all having fun taking their cities and stroking your egos about it WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON THE SERVER ANYMORE???? LMAO. They too fell victim to your pathetic tactics of attacking alliances who are 1/5th your size also I suppose. It's cool though. Keep preying on weak alliances because you do not have the balls to start anything with anyone with your numbers. Keep up the good work little guy!

DeletedUser

There is no crying in GREPOLIS.

Whos is scared of you. NOT ME.... Thats why i have my name posted.

You have a 1900 point city with players that have 5k+ size cities. Did you get farmed and taken out and still upset about it?

For someone who knows who we are hitting you need to get better facts little man.

Im sry guys anyone in the top 3 alliance you guys cannot attack anyone but those 3 by this guys thinking. LOL

Sorry we are more active and smarter then you at grepo

DeletedUser3560

Btw no one in America drinks Bud other than for things like beer pong, unless they are rednecks. I guess Euro trash wouldn't know that though. And if your beer doesn't taste like pee there's no need or want for any type of fruit in it. Again, if you weren't 15 you might know this. And please do not pretend you won trophies on Euro servers... very unbelieivable... because you're horrible.

I think that the child that is doing the crying here is you. If you knew anything about beer, you would know that there are numerous beers that are famous for being brewed with fruit. One such very popular one is Paulaner. Google it, you will see that it has a distinct banana flavour.
If you do not believe Bang or myself about having more than one crown, then I ask you to join EN helorus world as well as EN troy world where you will see if you were to0 look at either of my profiles or his a lovely crown that we both have. you can message me in here privately for my other game name so you can check it out for yourself.
Now you say about timings...hmmnnnn I guess attacks that are 4 seconds apart are a little to far for your liking? I WILL strive to do better.
I agree 100% in everything that Tyler Boyd has stated up above. You are obviously just jilted and a poor loser. Why not for a change take a high road and congratulate a good city take-over...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bud Light Lime is definitely a garbage beer. No denying that.

If you're going cheap.. go as cheap as possible IMO.
carry on,

DeletedUser

I think that the child that is doing the crying here is you. If you knew anything about beer, you would know that there are numerous beers that are famous for being brewed with fruit. One such very popular one is Paulaner. Google it, you will see that it has a distinct banana flavour.
If you do not believe Bang or myself about having more than one crown, then I ask you to join EN helorus world as well as EN troy world where you will see if you were to0 look at either of my profiles or his a lovely crown that we both have. you can message me in here privately for my other game name so you can check it out for yourself.
Now you say about timings...hmmnnnn I guess attacks that are 4 seconds apart are a little to far for your liking? I WILL strive to do better.
I agree 100% in everything that Tyler Boyd has stated up above. You are obviously just jilted and a poor loser. Why not for a change take a high road and congratulate a good city take-over...

The banana flavor in Paulaner comes from the yeast used. Not from it being brewed by fruit. Obvious you know plenty about beer.

DeletedUser

The beer you think is brewed with fruit in all reality is NOT beer. They are meads/sizers etc. Again... if you were not 15 you may know this.

DeletedUser

Your a fruit cake..... So i will tell you a little story

You can add 10 + lbs of banana in the mash, or add to 2ndary or both. You can also do an oz of extract in extract. you can also use a dunkel yeast to help out . If you want to go crazy you can Use Jello brand Banana pudding in 2ndary ... lmao and yes it will ferment

Did a Banana Pudding wheat Ale for my brother once . Sounds crazy but it worked .
It didn't taste bad at all either was quite shocked .

Typically what ever flavor you want you add that fruit in. The yeast does not give it the fruit flavor or every beer out would be fruity.

So fruit cup please tell me how to brew beer again i have been doing it for 10+ years. Even mess around with doing wines as well (not as good as i want to be though)

DeletedUser3560

The beer you think is brewed with fruit in all reality is NOT beer. They are meads/sizers etc. Again... if you were not 15 you may know this.

I must make a fairly wrinkly 15 year old...not that there is anything wrong with a player that age. I have seen 10 year olds play this game better then most.
You can argue about beer all you want, it really is not relevant to the game and the crying that you have been doing in this forum.

DeletedUser

I must make a fairly wrinkly 15 year old...not that there is anything wrong with a player that age. I have seen 10 year olds play this game better then most.
You can argue about beer all you want, it really is not relevant to the game and the crying that you have been doing in this forum.

What's that? All I made of it was "let's change the subject because you just proved I know nothing about beer. Even though I named my alliance and user name all about it"

I enjoy Shock Top Ale in the summer time.

Also not beer. It is brewed with rice, not grain and they are owned by Coors. Disgusting! Please get off the computer and head to liquor store and buy some craft beer. Something made with actual grain, not rice that you think is beer because some commercial told you so. Pathetic.

DeletedUser2341

Also not beer. It is brewed with rice, not grain and they are owned by Coors. Disgusting! Please get off the computer and head to liquor store and buy some craft beer. Something made with actual grain, not rice that you think is beer because some commercial told you so. Pathetic.

everything about this is wrong other then the fact that shock top sucks... its a wheat beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch ... not sure where you get your info from, but its not legit

DeletedUser

everything about this is wrong other then the fact that shock top sucks... its a wheat beer brewed by Anheuser-Busch ... not sure where you get your info from, but its not legit

He is not all there in the beer world. I will agree not my favorite but is good on a hot summers day sitting on my boat :)

Back to the fruit cup
ITS NOT FROM RICE
Malting is what is called

Malting begins with steeping, which means soaking barley and wheat together in water. This allows them to grow, or germinate, a process that unlocks simple sugars to create a “green malt.” The mixture is then heated and dried giving the finished malt its color and flavor.

Then comes

Wort Production

At this stage, barley malt husks are crushed to expose the starches within, and then combined with hot water to convert those starches into natural sugars. Coriander and other spices are added next along with fresh orange, lemon, and lime peels to give Shock Top its unique flavor. This mash is then strained to create wort.

THEN

Fermentation

The wort is cooled and then pumped into a fermentation tank. Here we add our own unique yeast strand, which uses the wort’s sugars to produce alcohol, carbonation and flavor. Then the beer is aged, completing the fermentation process and finalizing its flavor, color and texture.

Then

Finishing

While most beers go through a filtering process to remove yeast and proteins, Shock Top is left unfiltered as for a natural cloudiness. After a final quality check and tasting, the beer is bottled, pasteurized and ready to go.

Like are other educated person aboved has pointed out it is made by Anheuser-Busch

Please come at me again :)

DeletedUser3560

hmmnzzzz...I am quite certain that I did not call it a "beer" when I posted above. If you check my unedited post above I did refer to it as "Ale"

As for it being not so tasty, It seems to have won some fairly decent awards so I guess it is not just my pallet that cares for it.....

DeletedUser

Beer is also the general term for all beers in the US

We dont walk around saying im going to grab so ale with buddies tonight babe