Chuckling About Things

DeletedUser

I can't help but laugh that people get mad when you attack them. Being that I am new to Grepolis... isn't that part of the game?

Even now, I've brought the fury of a guild down on me because of farming their smaller members. I don't care. I wanted resources and quite frankly my ocean is so dead I wanted some excitement.

I will likely be capped (as of now no colony ship). They are after my other (barely even talking) alliance members and I probably forced their hand by some unwritten rule on some random handshake type agreement. Now I simply hope to re-target their angst onto me.

I find that aspect of this game funny. If I do fall off (and I will, I imagine)... I'll have to start over. I built in a week. I can do it again. This time I won't be quite so forward in aggression... quite.

The most shameful part is, I originally was going to stay defensive and build/support. I was pressed into action by the doldrums of Ocean 75.

So, if i am taken... I hold no grudge.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'd imagine putting so much time and hours into building a formidable army, or empire, or what have you; just to have it taken from you, could build some animosity. Being so new I haven't experienced this first hand yet but that's a positive mindset to have about things :)

DeletedUser

Added note: The people who are mad, are not any alliance. Individuals who apparently think their 700 point un-allied villas are golden children.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'd imagine putting so much time and hours into building a formidable army, or empire, or what have you; just to have it taken from you, could build some animosity. Being so new I haven't experienced this first hand yet but that's a positive mindset to have about things :)

Oh I understand that as well. I know for a fact I without meaning it ****** off an alliance. But I fess up to it and tell them instead to target me as opposed to the alliance mates of this dead group. I figured they were big enough that my tickling the little guys wouldn't have been an issue.

I misunderstood how they were going about things. That is on me. :)

DeletedUser

A classic case of "biting off more than you could chew", and maybe a little mixture of "curiosity killed the cat". Tee Hee

DeletedUser

A classic case of "biting off more than you could chew", and maybe a little mixture of "curiosity killed the cat". Tee Hee

Oh all that and a glass of vodka.

Yes I said it, a GLASS! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've always found it funny when people cry and whine when they get attacked. I don't think those people know what kind of game they are playing.

Also, I was offline over the weekend and sadly, my only city was taken. Lol!

DeletedUser5517

It seems you are all pretty new. if you are in ocean 75 you started late and you will already have to work ridiculously hard to actually enjoy the full game play. The main things to do in this game are to build up to conquest and to get in a good alliance. You want to constantly attack, but you need to have an alliance that can back you up. Any half way decent alliance will massacre you if you mess with any of their members so be conscious of this. You may say its only a week to build up, but then you are further from the core and you are more cities behind than you were. There is no moral here so if you stay small we can still hit you at full attack power. falling behind is probably the worst thing you can do if you want to enjoy the world

DeletedUser4610

In 75, there are 1-2 good alliances almost always, look to get into one of them.

DeletedUser5088

If you are in 075 (like I am) I would go for Noir Kingdom or Argonauts since they are everywhere. KORE is no more so that leaves very few options. If you are very good you can try to go for Deadly Islands since they are the next ocean over.