Chuckey wuz here

DeletedUser15567

First forum post in the thread.. prepare to see 3+ mras and get multiple blind invites.. Goodluck everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13443

Being very critical of some of the INNO Games decisions as of late, I must tip my cap to the new world settings. Thank You.

DeletedUser4951

Not even 3 hours into this world and it looks like every cancerous personality has assembled here.

DeletedUser15839

Sigurds here ?

Funny how TSF is always going on about Hopelost telling people they're Cancer and yet here he is doing the same.

On another note, not sure why you see me so poorly? We haven't even fought much less talked outside of me telling you that you're a good player and asking for a city.. But hey, hop on the "Hate Sigurd" bandwagon. It's the cool thing to do.

But I'm gold trading. Although my friends have begged me to join up with them and kill off every other alliance, I'm not here to play

DeletedUser4951

Uhhh I didn't even mention you.

Also I don't give hopelost trouble because she calls people cancer. I talk trash about her because she wished cancer on a friend of mine and openly rejoiced when a player she didn't like was battling cancer.

DeletedUser15839

Uhhh I didn't even mention you.

Also I don't give hopelost trouble because she calls people cancer. I talk trash about her because she wished cancer on a friend of mine and openly rejoiced when a player she didn't like was battling cancer.

Just saying the irony is all. I know you didn't mention me. I was referring to the others you did lol :p

BUT, fair point as well. Two different things. Anyways, buy my resources (please) <3

DeletedUser15403

Funny how TSF is always going on about Hopelost telling people they're Cancer and yet here he is doing the same.

On another note, not sure why you see me so poorly? We haven't even fought much less talked outside of me telling you that you're a good player and asking for a city.. But hey, hop on the "Hate Sigurd" bandwagon. It's the cool thing to do.

But I'm gold trading. Although my friends have begged me to join up with them and kill off every other alliance, I'm not here to play
Lol - just stirring the pot

DeletedUser15086

Trying to mra it up even more?

Did you figured this by yourself?
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif