Chronicles of Edessa V1

DeletedUser11088

Id love to see how the stats look now. SK might still hold the edge, with handoffs,inactives, farway cities, who cares, but I guarantee those numbers will look so much better in a couple weeks. Oh and solexis you fools have 2 alliances as well, not to mention your "coalition defense" don't get all preachy

DeletedUser

Id love to see how the stats look now. SK might still hold the edge, with handoffs,inactives, farway cities, who cares, but I guarantee those numbers will look so much better in a couple weeks. Oh and solexis you fools have 2 alliances as well, not to mention your "coalition defense" don't get all preachy

Should you really be downing solexis about 2 alliances and coalition? Now you know when you point a finger at someone there are 3 more pointing back at you...You know I could really spill the beans right here and now and make you look a fool....Shall I?

DeletedUser12275

Should you really be downing solexis about 2 alliances and coalition? Now you know when you point a finger at someone there are 3 more pointing back at you...You know I could really spill the beans right here and now and make you look a fool....Shall I?

let it all out harley ;)....

DeletedUser

Na, I'll let it slide for now. Just not my style to tell the world alliance secrets.

But, if I see a VS, Fluffy Bunny, MoM or DoM post complaints about sister alliances or coalitions one more time I may change my mind. >_<

DeletedUser

Not me I do this weird alien point with all 5 of my fingers