Chronicles of Edessa V1

DeletedUser

Chronicles of Edessa
V1

By Spartacg

In this Issue I will talk about the top 6 alliances and their academy's.
Here is my first attempt at a paper not sure if I will do more yet.

Map of the top 6 alliances and academy's
[spr] [/spr]
  • Pink is Victorious Secret
  • Orange is Agent Orange
  • Red is both Serial Killers/z
  • Green is Men of Mayhem and Disciples of Mayhem
  • Black is Darkness Reborn and Reborn Darkness

Oracle Tavern

The hopeless Victorious Secret are being crushed by serial killers. They ve lost 30 cities and taken 5.

Fluffy Bunnies has conquered 9 cities from Victorious Secret and lost 5.

THEM has conquered 7 cities from serial killerz and lost 2.

The hopeless Victorious Secret are being crushed by serial killers. They ve lost 30 cities and taken 5.

Men of Mayhem are not holding very well against serial killers. They ve lost 13 cities and taken 4.

Agent Orange has conquered 5 cities from Victorious Secret and lost 0.

serial killerz has conquered 13 cities from Victorious Secret and lost 8.

The feud between Agent Orange and DARKNESS REBORN has turned into a massacre. Agent Orange has conquered 38 cities and lost 0.

Interviews

I attempted to contact all top 6 alliance leader's but was unable to contact either AO or MoM leaders if I manage to get a hold of them before my next issue I will post it with that one.

Victorious Secret-Chocolate Franchise
[spr]
What are your thoughts on the world so far:
Chocolate Franchise
I think the world is really starting to take it's form. We're seeing who the strong alliances are and who is food. We've had multiple alliances in the top 12 already fail and others step up and prevail thus far.

Your alliance has recently lost city's to multiple alliances including Agent Orange, Serial Killers, and Fluffy Bunny is your alliance capable of keeping the city's you have taken?
Chocolate Franchise
Of course we are, don't let Oracles fool you. If you look more into depth of our losses you will see they are on the extreme outskirts nowhere near our core. We had chosen not to put much effort into defending those cities. For the most part they we're either very West or very North, with maybe the exception of one or two which was from an inactive player that we got caught slippin' on.

Any hints as to who the next target VS are going to be targeting?
Chocolate Franchise
Our targets already know, and that's all that matters.

Any final words for the readers?
Chocolate Franchise
You may be having a wet dream of a sexy girl in lingerie, but it'll quickly turn into a nightmare with our victorious conquests.
[/spr]

Serial Killers-solexis 33

[spr]
How are you enjoying the world so far?
solexis 33
its been good, love the speed and revolt. morale is what is is keeps people honest. very happy

As of right now both your alliances have taken a combined 43 city's (From VS) and loosing only 13 is your alliance capable of continuing this trend?
solexis 33
not really, we hope to lose far less cities in the future while increasing our take percentage exponetially

In the forums top 12 sink or swim multiple people my self included predict that Sk are only capable of floating do you think your alliance deserves better than that and if so why?
I think looking at positioning dula core and the fact that we have stood up and stood or ground every time were challenged speaks for itself, personally I am pretty sure no other alliance holds the # of vs cities sk does and if there the bar were a 4 to 1 favorite over them :)

To end this are their any further comments you would like to give?
solexis 33
i love grepo, I wish inno would do a few no gold servers or shorter 90 day sevrers where ww was to hold 10 ww islands or something achievable. the attrition rate is awful. I would be interested in doing more to make this a better game. when someone with zero experience can spend $20 and have 4 80 manti nukes in his 5 cities it takes the skill out of grepo. half these allainces wouldn't exist with out the b onus rewards and gold, that's the sad side of grepo.
[/spr]

Darkness Reborn-Dipstick420

[spr]What are your thoughts on this world so far?
Dipstick420
It's been fun, the Xmas event has made it crazy tho with the flying nukes!! Over 2000 dead manticores on my wall :)

According to the Oracle your alliance has lost 38 city's from agent Orange is your alliance going to be able to survive their assault?
Dipstick420
They have been hitting hard and often but I'm confident we will. Like I said this Xmas event has been crazy for flying nukes, once it's over things will be different, less flying nukes...

Do you regret boasting in the forums or are you glad to finally have a challenge?
Dipstick420
It has made the game a lot more interesting that's for sure and boosted the BP, which means more city slots :) which I still have quite a few to fill.

We're getting more organized as an alliance and looking forward to the future!

Any final words or comments for the readers?
Dipstick420
Looking forward to making other alliances use that GOLD! Oh yah and gettin those battle points!

Happy Holidays :)

Warm Regards,
Dipstick420[/spr]

Shout Outs!
If anyone want's to make a shout out just pm me what you want to say and if you want your name included or left out.

I told Brian I'm coming for #1 spot and u can publish that I say I still am. :) -Dipstick420

Final things my in game name is spartacg so if anyone want's me to post something contact me there, I will take requests for interviews,shout outs, ocean's, and well almost anything so look me up.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love how sol boasts about their takes on vs when we handed them off cities when we were friendly.. those numbers are really about 13-8 combined sk-vs.. even then we didn't defend those cities.. you can claim the odds are in your favor sol but you know you're running from us and the MM's you send out prove it

DeletedUser13917

the only cities sk lost were ones that vs asked for refugee status on from toads, so lets not get too distorted in the facts, and the handoffs you speak of was an sk player who left to play in vs with our blessing who passed HIS cities to his own alliance. lets not let ego interfere with facts here.

DeletedUser12275

the only cities sk lost were ones that vs asked for refugee status on from toads, so lets not get too distorted in the facts, and the handoffs you speak of was an sk player who left to play in vs with our blessing who passed HIS cities to his own alliance. lets not let ego interfere with facts here.

i remember it was the other way around...Dyno gave u like 8 cities plus 7-8 more that were handed off as well when reboot disbanded

and lmao the odds are in our favor? you got a coalition in your side sol! i mean u need it of course after all Toads got killed with support rolling from 4 alliances and we were the only ones attacking ...wonder who will be next one on the list...

DeletedUser11560

Good first issue! I hope you make more of this!

And you can also lie about some of the tavern stuff too so it makes things more interesting :p

DeletedUser3109

Good top 12, don't worry SK, watch your back Fluffy Bunnies will slip into your cities before you know it.:D, you worry about VS but the bunnies is who everyone is supposed to worry about!!!

DeletedUser

Um top 12 uhh port this isnt a top 12

DeletedUser13917

ok not argueing here lets use your facts score is 43-13. you say 8-9 of ours were from dyno which has 5 but we will use your numbers

lets say 9 of the 43 don't count. so its 34-13, uhmmmm who else took cities from vs the last 5 days ??????? ill wait ........

even id we go by your account and I wont subtract the please concider these players refugee messages LMAO its still 34-to a questionable 13 and we are a flaot alliance at best. right ?? we are barely top 3 your the allmighty vs made up of the mighty havoc...er folded, I mean ps, oh .... folded.... the mighty vs right.

you prove nithing beating up on lil ole sk, were half your size took 3 times the cities using YOUR math.

well done.... I guess nhuh guys. awesome job taking 13 refugees

and as far as the we chose not to defend them, that's the saddest thing I ever read, id lose my own cities to defend a 2k city of another player, that statement alone makes me sad for your alliance. so whose cities ARE important enough to defend ?? wait leaders lmao right

im done posting here, if we aren't going by facts I have no reason to talk smack

43-13

mike drop

DeletedUser

ok not argueing here lets use your facts score is 43-13. you say 8-9 of ours were from dyno which has 5 but we will use your numbers

lets say 9 of the 43 don't count. so its 34-13, uhmmmm who else took cities from vs the last 5 days ??????? ill wait ........

even id we go by your account and I wont subtract the please concider these players refugee messages LMAO its still 34-to a questionable 13 and we are a flaot alliance at best. right ?? we are barely top 3 your the allmighty vs made up of the mighty havoc...er folded, I mean ps, oh .... folded.... the mighty vs right.

you prove nithing beating up on lil ole sk, were half your size took 3 times the cities using YOUR math.

and as far as the we chose not to defend them, that's the saddest thing I ever read, id lose my own cities to defend a 2k city of another player, that statement alone makes me sad for your alliance. so whose cities ARE important enough to defend ?? wait leaders lmao right

im done posting here, if we aren't going by facts I have no reason to talk smack

43-13

mike drop

Bravo....Couldn't of put it any better myself

DeletedUser12275

43-13

mike drop
-Gets mic-
Oh so we are talking smack now?lol
when did i say we chose not to defend them?Btw when u started attacking us we were in talks about a Pact and u KNEW we did not have much defense left from an Op Toads ran on us so we did not have much left and we unlike others actually support ourselves,we do not go asking for defensive support to our *Coalition* you can see it on our Stats...i only said you have taken cities from us ,cities 15 hours apart from our core and you are acting like you won this?you are holding hands with the whole world-scared much-(Ao/Toads/Them and who knows who else) the funniest part is you betrayed them once lol...-do it once do it twice- how does it feel to be used?
and 13 refugees?you reading last month news?lol

DeletedUser271

when did i say we chose not to defend them?

You may not have said it, but your doppelganger sure did in his interview:

Vanilla Franchise said:
We had chosen not to put much effort into defending those cities.

Better get on the same line guys ;)

And you say you didn't have much defense after an OP from the toads? Come on, they had 40 members at most, maybe 50 I can't really remember. They still had less members than you, less cities. You can't tell me that being as good as you are you lost all your defense on attacks from 40 people.

DeletedUser

Harley why don't you whine and walk out again..

Kyllmenn, we have plenty of D left just not willing to send that far which we told players to begin with before coming over to us. don't know who you are in game but i'm sure it won't be long before you look to get an invite from us.

DeletedUser

Kyllmenn, we have plenty of D left just not willing to send that far which we told players to begin with before coming over to us. don't know who you are in game but i'm sure it won't be long before you look to get an invite from us.

Seriously, you all need to get together with your story's...We didn't have much D, We had plenty of D...

Is disagreeing with a move the leadership made after countless promises they would not do it considered whining now?
You know I can say a whole lot here and spill the beans on a whole lot, so maybe a better approach by VS/PS/HAVOC would be wise ;)

DeletedUser

When I built tis paper i had hoped for people to enjoy it instead everyone grabbed steak knives...

DeletedUser13955

yea i almost mistaked this for the trash talk thread, but nice work hope to see more paper ^^