Chinga Tu Putt

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one of the most enigmatic alliances known to Grepolis. The alliance that firmly believes a name change will save them. That's right folks, we're talking about the alliance run by Mr. Brainbox himself, Dragonslayer! The man that has the subtlety of a brick flying through a greenhouse with all the aerial grace of a Ryanair pilot.

You'll all be pleased to know, I found out what was happening at the top secret meeting when this excellent plan was formed.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

And now, let's give a big welcome to the "new" alliance, Knights of Templar! ;)

DeletedUser

They even have 5 ocean leaders ( probably they've started planning the world domination already ) + 4 "Grand" leaders
Give me a break :D

DeletedUser

OMFG... Let me impress upon you the level to which Lord Gruntie amused me with that post. I haven't laughed like that in a seriously long time. I nearly died, and as a Combat Medic the only reason why I didn't is because I paid attention to my Sergeants during my MOSQ training... haha, To think hadji never could quite kill me on my multiple deployments but a man with a keyboard almost did is worthy of a toast. *Lifts drink* Cheers you crazy English bastard, haha.

DeletedUser

Maybe its worth mentioning that their best player "Captflash00" colonized a city on an island without farming villages ( yayy )