Chi Milestones

DeletedUser8023

First penguin to lose a city to CHIguanas - that award goes to Co Stephen as well.

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2014-01-12 14:00) You have successfully conquered pen10[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]HAMBam[/b] [b]jham4u[/b] [b]CHIguanas[/b]  
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]pen10[/b] [b]jham4u[/b] [b]CHIguanas[/b]  
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
Your siege of the city [b]pen10[/b] ([b]co stephen[/b]) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.2.3 created by Potusek[/font]

This guy just wins everything

DeletedUser7631

Betray their alliance (When two alliances are at war, one member switches sides..):

You can put the entire AP Council in there: Kidkudi, Ryan, Kennich, couple more.....

DeletedUser

I think I'll put Khennick down :)

lol @ Khennick, he lasted all of 1 day in Chiguanas after backstabbing AP's

2014-01-17 00:13:34 2014-01-18 09:18:37 CHIguanas <--- his join and depart dates for Chiguanas
2013-12-14 01:15:39 2014-01-16 22:13:35 Angry Penguins

and is now on a ban, as is co-Stephen

hmmmm what the heck were they doing?

DeletedUser6486

co honestly doesn't surprise me, how else was he always online

DeletedUser7638

Khennick was one of the first to bail on Patriots as soon as hostilities with AP started wasn't he? So fitting that he would bail as soon as another actual war was about to start, well not a big loss to the world

DeletedUser7307

I was a former council member of AP, and as soon as I joined I realized they were full of inexperienced players with a few stronger players. I tried cutting down the members to an elite group. I really didn't get along with some members of the council. I always wanted to join Chiguanas but felt to far away. I quit because of how boring Chi was, but things seem somewhat interesting now. And captain you cant blame them for leaving AP was pretty much doomed compared to the chiguanas from the start.

DeletedUser

Dominati will scoop up that coalition achieve if you please

nameless, until the end, ttbbe, legion of death.

that is all

DeletedUser6486

Just updated these, could someone please keep me updated since I don't really play here anymore

DeletedUser6919

Dominati will scoop up that coalition achieve if you please

nameless, until the end, ttbbe, legion of death.

that is all

Oh how I do love the things I read on the external. Shame this, like many other rumours, is simply not true. LOD is not in a coalition against Dom.

DeletedUser

Apocalypse Now is the first alliance to conquer 50 cities from another alliance, Order Of Albatross.