Chi Milestones

DeletedUser6919

Sorry I worded this wrong, thanks for PM spartan.

They haven't hit 150 each yet but with Alba, Chigs and Neph merging into new alliance, I can't see any of the other alliances getting even 100 a side, so best chance a major war is those 2 and I don't think with the time left in this world that they will get 200. If they do, or any of the others can change it, but the end is so cloe now, I just can't see it happening.

DeletedUser6919

Take 100 cities in one week Fluffy Unikittens week ending 5th Dec.

DeletedUser6919

Really close, think WW will start within the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser9436

I think you are right MCP.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser6919

That is 'cos i'm always right...even when I'm wrong...I'm right.

Decky when WW are all built do you want final totals then for missing milestones or wait a bit longer in case someone gets them before world closes?

DeletedUser6919

First alliance to build 2 World Wonders: The Order of Albatross

DeletedUser6486

That is 'cos i'm always right...even when I'm wrong...I'm right.

Decky when WW are all built do you want final totals then for missing milestones or wait a bit longer in case someone gets them before world closes?

Updated, and yes I'll wait to the end to see if missing ones are reached

DeletedUser6919

Nobody hit anymore milestones, so will list the top rankings. Please can targets be dropped so we can say we filled in the full list.

Player polis count + points

Player.jpg

Player bash points

PlayerKill.jpg

Alliance points + average

Alliance.jpg

Alliance bash points

AllianceKill.jpg

gotta say I am impressed with how much BP we managed to rack up since Chig nation formed a few months ago, am gonna miss playing with you crazy kids.

and final missing figure Alba had most CQs - 3,255

So that is all the totals for final Chi update - it's been emotional - best of luck on future worlds and in RL life to everyone who saw Chi through to the end.

Thanks Decky for keeping this list going for so long, you're a star :)