Chi Milestones

DeletedUser6919

Haha I'll go tell him to pull his socks up and try harder since he has some competition

DeletedUser10142

NOOOO!!!! Then I have no chance.... Sad to see only so few fighting in this "War Game"..... :\

DeletedUser6919

First to conquer 100 cities from another alliance - Apoc Now

DeletedUser10142

Ty very much! Couldn't have done it without my guys and gals helping! What a great game (IMO). Thanks to TTBBE for being such battle crazed people as we are! Happy hunting to everyone! See ya on the battlefield!

DeletedUser6486

updated!

do any worlds have a completed milestone thread, if not we shall be the first

DeletedUser6919

I've not seen any with a completed one. Will be good if we are the first

DeletedUser10142

Something we all can be proud of and something many of us never thought would happen

DeletedUser6486

well it will happen as long as you guys keep posting in this thread with milestone updates

DeletedUser10405

Getting attacked by the entire server for a month opened up a lot of city slots. That and I've found an alliance to my south that doesn't know how to dodge :)

DeletedUser6919

Nope.

Checked when I got back off vac and a few are getting close, think Chigs getting 500k average will be the next one.

DeletedUser6486

all right, well they better hurry up, I want this to be the first fully completed milestones thread

DeletedUser6919

Haha and you shall have it. I will keep an on the rankings and post when I spot any