Chi-an History

DeletedUser

Go for it. The reason for the name change is obvious. NaF was no more after the merge into AP that no one wanted except for the AP leadership and American Standard. After the split why would we keep the AP name? You act like we changed it to throw off our Grepostats numbers.

DeletedUser

no but those cities were taken before the split... you were 1 unified alliance you will even see kid cudi lost a city if kid cudi joining us caused the split how is it possible he lost a city to us after the split. you are trying to pretend AP lost those cities alone when they didn't although u guys didn't support them like u promised so it's like they were alone. You cant just erase things that really happened.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I was in that alliance when it happened, you were not. We gladly stacked every city that the AP leadership, including kid cudi, put on the list. What more could we do?

DeletedUser

This is the history thread your more than welcome to give us your side of things

DeletedUser

We kept waiting on AP leadership to plan an op, send a cs, hell anything but sit there and get killed, but it never came. Then kid cudi went into negotiations with you guys to save himself while his alliance mates were still getting attacked. He wanted to disband AP but was talked out of it. The original AP members split between Chiguanas, Angry CHIpmunks, quit, or went in other directions.

That is the truth of the matter from someone who was there, not someone from the outside looking in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe some of what you say but there definitely was an op They lost tens of thousands, and it was a beautiful last stand, but it still failed.

DeletedUser

You are right, they planned one op. It went bad, they turtled up, and cudi was ready to disband. True grit right there.

None of that matters now anyway. Maybe we can give you guys a challenge.

Deuce-wolf and Lesser-known-half-brother-of-Charlie-Sheen,

Thank you for the laughs tonight. You two really must ride the short bus of rainbow delusions to your special schools, don't you?

I won't address some of your more inane points, because quite frankly, most of what you've typed out in this thread isn't worth exercising a dog's brain cells to repeat, never mind a human's. But I'll say this.

You collect BP, we'll collect cities. I'll take that trade any day and twice on Sundays. We'll send colony ships, and you'll sink most to the ocean floor (because you're oh so talented, skilled, experienced 5 star generals, blah blah blah blah) but we'll get a few to stick. And again, while costly, I'm banking on those investments paying off.

Do you see why? Of course you don't. And you won't, hopefully, until it's too late.

I'll give credit to pressed-ham's post in the newspaper thread. You should take a cue from your leader and try to comport yourself with some class and dignity instead of coming across like screaming brats with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears.

Finally... Go out and get some fresh air. You guys are beginning to stink!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

haha mega I was wondering when you'd chime in lol. Better late than never :)

Glad you were entertained although probably not as much as me :)

I enjoy these talks we have when I have the time for them.

But newsflash mega at this point in the game a city ain't nothing. Your such a noob here's a screenshot from a guide that really does say it all:

http://puu.sh/6RPJp.png

so go ahead and keep saying we don't know, and be happy with the cities you take. Your playing like this is still early game when it's not so obviously you are the one who doesn't know. Glad to see you don't know when you are getting the short end of the stick, and glad to see you are more than willing to keep doing these unfair trades as well. Thank you, it's definitely true ignorance is bliss, now run along go play in the mud, and be blissful.

DeletedUser6919

I'll give credit to pressed-ham's post in the newspaper thread. You should take a cue from your leader and try to comport yourself with some class and dignity instead of coming across like screaming brats with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears.

Do the words pot and kettle mean anything to you? How about the word hypocrisy?

This is a thread for players to give their accounts of history. A thread which says at the top, that it isn't actual fact, just the individual players account of it.

However you can't resist the opportunity to make a post on it, not adding to the history and giving your own account, not even giving a different account of something Ace posted in his. Instead you feel the need to clutter the forum with yet more posts, in which you call others what I can only assume you find to be clever versions of their ids and make more insults.

Then in your post you whine on about how others are acting without class or dignity. It‘s ridiculous.

Ace said in his post that you do have good players and gave credit where it was due. You on the other hand have done nothing but make a make cheep shots and claim that the Chigs have no good players and no idea.

If you want a classier forum, then I suggest you stop behaving like a petulant child and drop the silly name-calling.

DeletedUser

Deuce-wolf and Lesser-known-half-brother-of-Charlie-Sheen,

Thank you for the laughs tonight. You two really must ride the short bus of rainbow delusions to your special schools, don't you?

Short bus jokes? Damn man, I've been hearing those since 2nd grade. They weren't funny as a kid and they aren't funny now.

Your saying we play this game too much? You have just as many as cities as me and your on the forums more than I am. But I'm the one that needs to go outside? I don't understand why you even put this in. Its obvious your trying to be clever and we can all tell you're trying a little too hard. You probably play this game as much as me or even more but I'm the one that needs to get a life? Its just another example of the hypocrisy that I've seen in other posts from you and your mates.

You even spent the time to think of names for us. Your doing the most but thats not a surprise

But newsflash mega at this point in the game a city ain't nothing. Your such a noob here's a screenshot from a guide that really does say it all:

http://puu.sh/6RPJp.png

so go ahead and keep saying we don't know, and be happy with the cities you take. Your playing like this is still early game when it's not so obviously you are the one who doesn't know. Glad to see you don't know when you are getting the short end of the stick, and glad to see you are more than willing to keep doing these unfair trades as well. Thank you, it's definitely true ignorance is bliss, now run along go play in the mud, and be blissful.

I'll give you the edge on experience, can't argue that. And hey, maybe you'll even prove to be the first person in the universe that's both simultaneously arrogant and wise.

But I doubt it.

You can go around claiming that it's just a flesh wound, but only a fool straight up ignores it.

Do the words pot and kettle mean anything to you? How about the word hypocrisy?

This is a thread for players to give their accounts of history. A thread which says at the top,

Hmmm. Who are you again? Are you relevant?

Are you that person who made that outrageous post in the cutter discussion? Y'know, that one where the poster exploited the tragic circumstances that befell a friend as a means to browbeat a total stranger on a public internet forum? If you missed it, count yourself lucky. Some friend she is, right!? I've never read anything so repulsive and tasteless in my life. And that's saying something in the age of the internets.

Anyways, I see now that you're a member of LoD. So I guess you are somewhat relevant.

I only quoted part of your comments because, quite frankly, that's where I stopped reading. I could already tell that the rest of it was going to be unbearably pedantic. Normally, I'd go with the truism that then enemy of my enemy is my friend... but in your personal case, I'm making an exception.

Short bus jokes? Damn man, I've been hearing those since 2nd grade. They weren't funny as a kid and they aren't funny now.

Your saying we play this game too much? You have just as many as cities as me and your on the forums more than I am. But I'm the one that needs to go outside? I don't understand why you even put this in. Its obvious your trying to be clever and we can all tell you're trying a little too hard. You probably play this game as much as me or even more but I'm the one that needs to get a life? Its just another example of the hypocrisy that I've seen in other posts from you and your mates.

You even spent the time to think of names for us. Your doing the most but thats not a surprise

Man, you can always count on The-Lesser-Known-Brother-of-Charlie-Sheen to bring absolutely nothing redeeming to the table. Your posts make me miss Sim the Coocher -- and that's no joke right there.

And I'm not sure if I should be flattered or astounded that you seem to think that the variations on your names I'm using actually required, like, a lot of time or thought.

Alright, sorry for hijacking the history of chi / quasi-chiguana propaganda thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Normally, I'd go with the truism that then enemy of my enemy is my friend... but in your personal case, I'm making an exception.

It is smart to disregard that quote seeing how the creator of said quote wound up with his head chopped off. You are learning young grasshopper, wise you will become. :)

Is it true that Chiguanas entered into a pact with LoD within a week of hostilities breaking out with APOC?

What's the historical spin on this move, chiggers?

DeletedUser6919

Normally, I'd go with the truism that then enemy of my enemy is my friend... but in your personal case, I'm making an exception.

Oh I'm gutted. Quick someone get me a tissue

Is it true that Chiguanas entered into a pact with LoD within a week of hostilities breaking out with APOC?

What's the historical spin on this move, chiggers

Nope.

You are priceless. Asking for a historical spin on something that didn't happen, just so you can then try to spin it so it seems like APOC are so scary Chigs had to run to us for protection after after you started fighting. You're so transparent and yet again 100% incorrect. Resorting to making up lies just so you can try and win a silly little argument, is a bit sad.

A wise person one said 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience' so with this in mind, this will be my last reply to you. The post that you made was offensive an you took it way too far. My objection was about that and was not connected to who is right or wrong between you and Chigs. Yet instead of accepting that you had crossed a line and offended someone who is unrelated to the dispute between you, you are now trying to imply that it was done to score points. If you want to judge the moral characters of others, then I think that you should stop judging others by your own low standards and try behaving with dignity yourself.

this will be my last reply to you.

Praise the Lord! You do us all a great service. One less mouthbreather on the forums. Goodness, each one of your rants has been more intolerable than the last.

Now, back to the lighthearted fun -- chiggers, I thought your mantra was come one, come all? What's with the buffer zone with TTBE? The deals with Legion of Meth? Sounds like the big talkers are hedging their bets.

DeletedUser

Haha,

we sure do have a tough hand to read don't we? What have we done, nd what haven't we done? What is rumor, and what is fact? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Let's find out uhh hummm... 1...2...3...

:p

DeletedUser

btw mega this thread is not biased and you would see that if other alliances choose to participate. Unfortunately tho Only Chiguanas, Apocalypse now, LoD, and Order of the Albatross seem to still be commenting on Externals :(

I encourage everyone in the server from where ever to jump in and let us know a little about your history, it's fun and interesting to read, and helps to break up all the Chiguana Apocalypse arguments when there are more people bringing up other subjects.

I'd specially like to hear from Dominati, Nazprout, and TTBBE.

DeletedUser6919

I fully agree with you Ace. Persoanlly I'd like to hear from some of the alliances out of the top 12. They're usually over looked on the external but some of them will have some interesting tales to tell. Think SOCOM, *nazprout* and Russian bears would be good reads because I don't know much about them.