Chi-an History

DeletedUser

This thread is for all who wish to give their own accounts to the history of Chi as they see them. Readers should take each account with a grain of salt, as these are only the memories of players and not necessarily what actually happened.

So anyway starting this record in the account of someone who was actually on this server since day 1 I will start :)

Once upon a time in a land not far away, 3 core alliances came into existence which would rule the land. 1.) The Patriots... the only pre-made at the time in externals. 2.) Angry Penguins, and 3.) Chiajuana.

Many alliances perished either merging into 1 of the top 3 or dying altogether. The Patriots Unfortunately became an MRA on day 1 of the server, and because of the loose recruitment the Angry Penguins declared war on day 1. Being an MRA it was tough for these Patriots to respond to the call of war, and members which should have never been recruited in the 1st place began getting owned. Supporting the cities of other players getting owned was tough for an MRA to accept, and The Patriots began tearing at the Seams. The experienced players in the MRA who understood it was to early to be supporting other players started leaving. Eventually A couple leaders such as Ace-wolf decided they joined the wrong alliance and talked to other leaders about their concerns. After most other leaders agreed they all decided they would leave Patriots, and the debate among leaders already planning a mutiny had begun. Ace-wolf tried to convince lady-kelz, hermes trysmegistus(exit strategy), and bacchus to leave to Chiajuana with him, but at the same time they were trying to convince him to go to Legion of Death.
So at that very moment in time Chiajuana was reported by someone because of their alliance name and given 24 hours to change it by mods. No leader in patriots could agree to follow the other so it was agreed that leadership would split up and seek out pacts with each other. Ace, and Lady went to the newly named Chiguanas, and Bacchus and hermes(exit) went to Legion of Doom. The story behind Legion of Doom is quite simple. Hermes(exit) invited them in this world, and automatically assumed that because they were his friends and he was a patriot that we could pact. I warned council as soon as hermes invited another alliance into our ocean that there was no way we could become friends, but my warnings were ignored and LOD pacted with the Patriots.
Too late unfortunately because once the top players left; Monnyn, and khennick to penguins, Ace, and Lady to Chiguanas, Hermes(exit strategy), bacchus to LoD, Patriots collapsed. The remainder of patriots tried to do their own thing but all eventually merged into LoD.
Many of the remaining leaders seeked refuge in Angry penguins and Chiguanas but were denied leaving them almost no where to go but LoD who were quickly becoming an MRA after the Patriots own heart.
After losing all respect for LoD at the time, the promises of seeking pacts between Chig's and LoD was broken. The Chig's commiting the 1st act of war by conquering an entire island of LoD's at the same time. The blow was so heavy in fact that you could say the war between chiguana and LoD ended with that 1st blow. All morale was lost, most older LoD players quit and went inactive including the great hermes who was bested time and time again. He finally gave up and went on VM when his precious 8K city was taken from him. From that point on LoD was headless because all leaders officially went on Vm.
Before I continue about LoD I must talk about the black company because their paths collide at this point. The Black Company was a great alliance made of the Victors of some other world I 4get. They fought a valiant, and respectable fight. From the moment Bp ended the Chiajuanas rushed them and they held their own. Eventually though the Chiajuanas overpowered them, and they began losing city after city. Soon later they all stopped supporting each other, and soon after that they were slaughtered. Players who had brains fled sending Cs's far away and eventually joining other alliances. Player's who had hopes of revenge respawned at the rim as close as possible. Eventually they gave up hope tho, and went inactive. The majority left to newer servers, leaving the rest to fend for themselves. This left a gap in The black Company at the same time there was a gap in LoD, Hence the merger of both. Leaving the greatest of TBC who were still active "BayHawk, and Ms.Pixie" positions in the new LoD. Bayhawk quickly proved his worth and helped carry LoD to a point where they are an alliance again, no longer on life support and capable of holding their own. You could say with all the inactives of older players and activity of newer players like Bayhawk and Ms.Pixie that the LoD today is an entirely new alliance than what it was before. I even believe a name change is in order to rid itself of the shame of the real LoD which was left in ruins by quitting management.
So From Patriots, and TBC to LoD, that is the history of ocean 54, and half of 44.
Some would include the purge which was another pre-made which because it was a pre-made u may have expected to do well but I strongly believe they were all confused over the concepts of grepolis from the start. Their cities were easy to take, and Chiguanas, and Penguins showed them no quarter. They founded cities in a very spread out direction, and by the end of their days were so spread out that by the time they disbanded they merged into 4 separate alliances. RIP Purge.
The Chiguanas and Penguins which 1 could say were the great powers of the North had a good thing going with borders and a pact. Until 1 fateful day in which the Penguins merged into a rim alliance N&F and indirectly declared war on Chiguanas which proved to be more than they could handle. crumbling the new angry Penguins, and forcing a split. The smartest of leaders came to Chiguanas. It might seem weird but you gotta understand we were pacted and friends at 1 point so it wasn't hard to re-accept them as brothers once again. Once they left the merger was undone hence The Angry Chipmunks who are on life-support at the moment, and Apocalypse now.

For a long time the Rim alliance N&F who soon became Apocalypse now has believed this server is theirs. They believed it before their merge with Angry Penguins, and they believe it even now more than ever as apocalypse now. Chiguanas strongly believe Apocalypse now is another MRA being held together by a few strong players. Are there enough strong players in AN to deal with Chiguanas? Are Chiguanas good enough to deal with An? These are all questions which are coming closer and closer to being answered everyday.

What can be said is N&F were wrong the 1st time they thought the server was theirs hence the merge into Penguins. They were wrong again believing a merge was the answer hence the new alliance Apocalypse Now. Can they be wrong a 3rd time believing Apocalypse now are the Undisputed Champions of a world estimated 17 months from world wonders?

Chiguanas? What can you say about them? They have destroyed every alliance who has come into direct contact with them, including unmentioned alliances unworthy of being mentioned. They are truly Undefeated, and getting closer and closer everyday to Apocalypse now, rolling thru the already defeated ChIpmunks.

The battle of the Server is coming soon, and it could erupt to an all out world war. As said in a newspaper it would be wise for each alliance in the server to choose a side because the outcome of the war will change the server Chi in ways we can't even imagine until it happens.

Chiguanas Vs. Apocalypse Now? Chigs' working their way South, AN working their Way North, Only 1 will survive.

Anyone 1 else with their own version of history feel free to lay it down, I'd specially like to hear rim alliances histories.

DeletedUser6919

Very enjoyable read, mine isn't as well written as Ace's but here goes.

TBC had been playing together on different servers and decided that as Zacros was just hitting WW and Lindos wasn’t far off, we'd start on a new world. Chi had been opened for a few days but the setting where good so decided to join up here. The late start was one thing that caused issues for us, I don’t think that I even have LS researched by the time the CHIg’s took the first TBC city.

The other thing that led to our downfall was that while here, we went a little over board on the recruitment front and merged with another alliance. In hind site, maybe not the best move as it the lack of experience from some of our new members led to some problems for us.

When the CHIguanas started to attack, the lack of experience started to show. The vets in our group supported each other but not all of our newer members did. When a few of our players began to lose their cities, many of the new guys disappeared into the ether and the players who would have helped where now unable to because they’d either lost all their units or cities in previous attacks.

However if I could start over here from the beginning, I would be happy for the same thing to happen again. As some of the new players we took in have knuckled down, have learnt quickly and have proved them selves to be real assets and nice people so I feel really lucky to be in an alliance with them. Those players are one of the reasons that LoD is now thriving and they deserve credit for what they have achieved and how far they have come over the last few months.

When OMEGA was due to open, TBC held a vote to decide if they should go there or continue in Chi. Most players decided to go, but many of us decided to fight on.

We were pacted at the time with Legion of Death and decided to merge into them. I activated vac mode the day before the merge, as I had a lot of things going on in RL. I was in LoD for a day before it kicked in.

When I eventually returned, I found that all founders and all but 1 other leader was inactive or on long term vac and nobody knew when or if they where returning, we had no pacts and everyone in the area was attacking us and half of LoD players where inactive.

Needless to say, that this is the worst start I’ve ever had on a server but I’ve never minded being an underdog, so instead of quitting I promoted Bay Hawk and we set about trying to change things. Well I say we but tbh he did most of the work. So I’m not being big headed when I say this, but personally I think we’ve done a great job. We have some new members who have been recruited with care and not just invited and we have good pacts in place.

Although not everything has gone to plan. We did have a NAP in place with OBLIVION and Crimson Flame-OBLIVION so we could focus on other fighting other alliances, but they kept attacking and after they landed a CS in one of our cities, we then painted them red. So we are still fighting on a few fronts, which isn’t ideal but it can’t be helped and it means extra BP/cities for us, so I’m not complaining.

Despite that, things are looking up. There is still room for improvement but there is much more team work and communication and after having such a bad start I’m really proud of what we have achieved despite so many odds being stacked against us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Chiguanas and Penguins which 1 could say were the great powers of the North had a good thing going with borders and a pact. Until 1 fateful day in which the Penguins merged into a rim alliance N&F and indirectly declared war on Chiguanas which proved to be more than they could handle. crumbling the new angry Penguins, and forcing a split. The smartest of leaders came to Chiguanas. It might seem weird but you gotta understand we were pacted and friends at 1 point so it wasn't hard to re-accept them as brothers once again. Once they left the merger was undone hence The Angry Chipmunks who are on life-support at the moment, and Apocalypse now

Another way to say it is that AP leadership back stabbed the people they were leading formerly for their own safety, Dont try and revise history. You need to own it. Say it with me "the chiguanas are a bunch of backstabbing players" end of story no two ways about it that's who you are!!

Chiguanas strongly believe Apocalypse now is another MRA being held together by a few strong players.

Perhaps you should look up the meaning of an MRA?, We Recruit, we don't send out unsolicited invitations to crappy players, we simply add to our talent, no sense in destroying good players on alliances we have taken down.

What can be said is N&F were wrong the 1st time they thought the server was theirs hence the merge into Penguins. They were wrong again believing a merge was the answer hence the new alliance Apocalypse Now. Can they be wrong a 3rd time believing Apocalypse now are the Undisputed Champions of a world estimated 17 months from world wonders?

We don't believe anything yet, this server is long from over. Our arrogance is not being spread all over the externals, its yours that reaps of invincibility. Well we will be putting that to the test.

Chiguanas? What can you say about them? They have destroyed every alliance who has come into direct contact with them, including unmentioned alliances unworthy of being mentioned. They are truly Undefeated,

This is laughable, you guys have fought no one!! Your conquers are internal and joke players. However APOC has taken down 7 top 10 alliances, and is pounding on our 8th. You think we got as big as we did by accident, its called aggression.

As said in a newspaper it would be wise for each alliance in the server to choose a side because the outcome of the war will change the server Chi in ways we can't even imagine until it happens.

is this another cry for help? like you did during the AP war?, tell everyone how you guys begged the northern alliances for support, tell them how fearful you were. No one needs to pick sides, they just need to let what happens happen. You guys are supposedly the best players on this server, well its time to prove it. Stand on your own two feet and put in your own work.

RE: N&F and AP merger, Here is the truth from someone who was actually there, not an outsiders point of view. AP was in between a rock and a hard place. They had to do something. Either side with CHig or N&F, you can see who they feared more by their choice and rightfully so. N&F was getting ready to invade them, we were drawing up war plans when our former leader planned the merge, our council was not thrilled but was made to believe this was for the best. When we got to AP we were shocked. The forums were a mess, no leadership, no real ops, nothing. We way overestimated them, they would have folded against N&F. I have no doubt of that after seeing such a poorly run alliance.

Bottom line is this N&F was the #1 alliance across the board before the merger, and APOC is still the #1 alliance after. The numbers do not lie, Our top 25 players match up with anyone.

Every alliance that has crossed us we took the fight to them, Vendetta, Virus, Gods, Albatross, and soon to be added Chiguanas. These guys provoke us, even though we had a loose 30 day agreement they violated it. NO alliance we have fought can say we started it. We are men of our words. If we are attacked expect the same in return. Give respect to get it.

DeletedUser

@Mcc

you can sit here and pretend any of the alliances you have tooken down are better than the ones we have. You can call them all bums and chumps if you want, but I'd like everyone to know that's wrong. From the beggining of the server Chiguanas began tearing alliances off the top 12 tier in rankings. Many of our enemies joined the top 10 Defender rankings daily. There was 1 specefic day where the top 12 defenders of the day were all people we put there besides 3.

And stop acting so high and mighty only reason you complain about us reaching out for help is because you contacted the same alliances yourself for the same help, and were denied smart guy. ;)

Stop playing that card it's getting old, along with a couple of your other statements which also don't hold any weight what so ever.

DeletedUser

There was 1 specefic day where the top 12 defenders of the day were all people we put there besides 3.

how about right now? how many of those are yours on the top 12 now? You are do nothing but selling Wolf tickets, and the pun is intended

And stop acting so high and mighty only reason you complain about us reaching out for help is because you contacted the same alliances yourself for the same help, and were denied smart guy.

So you admit you cried for help?, and We have not asked ANYONE to stack our cities we don't need the help like you do! I challenge you to come forward with any message from any alliance where we asked for help, however I do have your cries for help messages!!!

Stop playing that card it's getting old

Stop saying the truth? No thank you. I am making sure everyone knows who you are and what you are about.

DeletedUser

haha,

You can ask anyone my account on the history of this server which i can remember has been spot on. Why would I lie about 1 specific thing, and not everything else? Stop being a drama queen. You are attempting to manipulate people on externals using propaganda techniques, and misinformation. All is fair in war so go ahead and continue to make yourself look like some White Knight who is too chivalrous to play dirty when in fact your playing dirtier than the rest of us for lying through your teeth on externals over and over again, and not letting your noob academy know the truth about academies come end game. That you will have to kill them to win the server, or they will have to sit by and let you win. Inform your noobs about the pyramid schemes which are academies why don't you? it's a shame they can pray to make it in the main alliance someday, but most of them wont. And when end game comes, and you pick and choose the cream of the crop, what happens to the others? Do you slaughter them before they understand what is going on as is most often the case? Do they just accept that they will not win and continue aiding you. Or Will they wisen up, and branch off which happens alot as well :)

Having an academy is a disgusting and dirty business Mr. White Knight. At least Chiguanas don't deceive our enemies, if they don't make it to the main alliance than they don't make it anywhere, and their time isn't wasted building up for end game only to be ambushed later. You could say we are the more merciful of the 2 alliances, and don't run around deceiving everyone around us, and using them for our own selfish reasons.

Diplomacy is a Two-edged sword you are attempting to wield, best of luck to you.

DeletedUser3693

Alright here's my story; won't be as good as the previous but it tells the struggle of a rim player.

Coming back from Grepolis after quite a long break I come to find myself split, either wait for the new world or join in the middle of one. I chose the ladder (obviously). I was placed in Ocean 46, with three members in an MRA on my island. I grew much quicker than them, surprising as I don't use use gold, but soon I was clearing them on a daily basis and getting attacked as they attempted to survive. However I had to get an alliance so I started looking..

However I found nothing, literally nothing. The best alliance (not points wise, but skill wise) was a massive MRA. I joined them but left just as soon, I was quite on the fence. However one day American standard conquered a city in the north of my ocean. Needless to say I was excited, at that point I would have joined any skilled alliance to come into 46. However he did not accept me in the beginning but put me in the academy. I had a bad experience with academies prior to this world and didn't think it was such a good idea but once I started to know the players it was just as fun as any other alliance. After perhaps a week in I was promoted to leader, then almost immediately after that moved up to NAF.

I didn't know what to expect but when I got there I saw everything that I wanted. Skilled players, good leaders, and good forums. Skipping forward a week I was getting to know my ocean mates (such as boiler, arizonus, saronos, etc..) it was quite fun. I was up to four cities at that point and we were completely dominating the ocean. We crushed three alliances in 2 weeks and set our sight on one in 47. After two weeks Alpha Ares was completely beat, we took over there three main islands and now serve as a reservoir for bp.

Then came the merge, I was not very happy as I was getting ready to conquer some Penguins. I went with it and what I saw shocked me. We were the number one alliance, merging into the #2, I expected the same skill as in NAF. I was wrong. Just as mcc said the forums were horrendous, but we carried over the ops and went smoothly.

Speed forward once again and 46 is completely a dead sea, bp was as rare as diamonds, troops were more likely to die of boredom than fighting, but then the war with Chigs came. Truthfully I was happy for it, sending support to the cities that required it but due of bad co-ordination by the northern members (AP), Chigs still managed to get cities. Then like all of you know they ran with their tails tucked behind their legs to Chigs which brings us to today.

The war with Apoc and Chigs has started, chi will be changed by this war.
The score is 3-0 as of now.

DeletedUser

nice read pixie and fox, thanks for contributing to the thread. Although Mcc was mainly off topic at least he added a little history as well.

DeletedUser6919

Its a good idea for a thread so I hope more players post on it. It'll be interesting hearing different players accounts of the same events and finding out about players/alliances that I know little about.

DeletedUser

Alright MC, I had to respond because I find this pretty damn funny.
6Ry02.png

If you read your first response, you say that Chiguanas are backstabbers for taking in players from an alliance that we were fighting and defeating.

Yet you say in your next response "no sense in destroying good players on alliances we have taken down."

So your saying that you fight alliances, start conquering them, and then take in the best players? Wow that's very admirable of you for letting those players continue playing. But since Chiguanas did it, we are backstabbers and everyone should know it.

Like Ace said.. AP and guanas were on good terms and because of American Standard, this was messed up. I received a message from American on the day of the merge and he told me that it was time for me to come join the alliance. He said this because I was apart of the real N&F on Lambda. I told him I appreciated it but I enjoy the group I'm with now. He went on to say that Chiguanas are his first target and that's why AP and us fought. We only ending up fighting 4 players, Tone, Khennick, Cudi, and Ryan. No one else from the entire alliance sent an attack at us during the war.

Like you said yourself.. "no sense in destroying good players on alliances we have taken down." Why should we keep fighting these 4 players when we were all friends in the first place. Its not a big deal and we're not bothered by what other people think. I'm just getting tired of you talking all over the forums about how Chiguanas are backstabbers when you offer to a merge to every alliance you fight and take the top players. Who are you trying to impress on the forums? Keep sending colony ships at us. We're enjoying the bp.

DeletedUser3693

There's a difference, AP wasn't close to being defeated. When an alliance dissolves the players have to go somewhere, why waste good talent? Also it wasn't just them, they had an alliance backing them it wasn't the alliances fault they directed the support terribly.

DeletedUser

Looks like the score is 4-3. Since these players had the entire alliance behind them which you were all in.
6RCuA.png

DeletedUser

1 thing I will correct you on tho Apocalypse now is the Scoreboard is 4-3 not 0-3, and how it costed you 15 CS attempts and double the Units to get just those petty old 3, that you still only got because we were busy conquering other parts of the server ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like the score is 4-3. Since these players had the entire alliance behind them which you were all in.
6RCuA.png

What a Joke, You guys are counting Angry Penguin Players? From a month ago? You really need that don't you? Even though all of you know none of those players have ever been in APOC. I tell you what we will spot you a 4 city lead if thats what you need.

DeletedUser

Yea they never been in Apoc yet old alliance says apoc. You crack me up bud, so If us Chiguanas randomly decide to change our name we can wipe the slate clean too can't we? U can't spot us 4 points that we already have, thanks tho :)

DeletedUser

Yea they never been in Apoc yet old alliance says apoc. You crack me up bud, so If us Chiguanas randomly decide to change our name we can wipe the slate clean too can't we? U can't spot us 4 points that we already have, thanks tho :)

Whatever you need to believe to make it not look so bad

DeletedUser

Those players were in AP when they were conquered and you guys know it. Only reason Grepostats lists it that way is because we changed the alliance name after the merge was over and everyone split. Search for AP in Grepostats and you won't find it.

DeletedUser

Those players were in AP when they were conquered and you guys know it. Only reason Grepostats lists it that way is because we changed the alliance name after the merge was over and everyone split. Search for AP in Grepostats and you won't find it.

Which brings us back to my question, If Chiguanas change our name like you guys did we can "pretend" you don't have 3 points like you guys are pretending we don't have 4 right?