Chat

DeletedUser

My chat is glitching out! When I go on I only sometimes see whose online and when I enter my text nothing appears! I also can't see what anyone else types! :mad:

DeletedUser2039

My suggestion, start an alliance Skype chat. Much better in every respect really.

DeletedUser

Tyler is right. If you don't have Skype, you can create an account. It's easy and free. If you don't like Skype maybe you'll like Chatzy.

DeletedUser3146

there have been a few problems with the ingame chat and they are working on it.

DeletedUser

I think there might be a problem with the in game chat again. I've tried it in Nu and Eta and it doesn't seem to be working right now.

DeletedUser

Lidos man you are funny lol

Lord Yes i like to use in game chat room but nobody goes there and it is not good i use it many time with my friends for attack plan and that was best chat lol
it is need to be fix yes

DeletedUser

I never see anyone or anything in the chat. I know they are there but my chat is totally bugged... any solution? :S

DeletedUser

Nobody is on

When I pull up my chat box I am the only one in the room. Well the only name on the right hand side of the box. Though when I type everything pops up. In Xi.

DeletedUser

check out the chat on SEA FIGHT

there have been a few problems with the in game chat and they are working on it.

The chat on Sea Fight is excellent. It's not difficult from a programming point of view and offers a general chat room where anyone from any guild member can talk, a guild chat room for guild members only, and a recruiting chat room. If that format were adopted here it would greatly improve the gaming experience for everyone. All it takes is the will to do it.

DeletedUser

Mine dont work never has. For a game they advertise on TV they should have all the bugs and glitches worked out mostly. Some games on Facebook work better then this.

If you want to have a successful game, you should review all the problems the site is having and fix them. I would. LMAO

I see on the game that u can buy coins? Who would buy coins if the game has scripts and "SOME" of the staff dont really care of u find out whats up or not...

Ive played on preview servers and I moderated forums and I also like talking and meeting new people but the 4 days I been on here, Primitive is the only person who actually tried to help rather then shrugg me off..

Michael

DeletedUser2039

I'll help. What do you need. ;-)

I want all Grepolis players having an exciting game play experience and the mod team does as well. If you are worried the game is not being fixed up, check the change logs. Lots of bug fixes.

DeletedUser

Mine dont work never has. For a game they advertise on TV they should have all the bugs and glitches worked out mostly. Some games on Facebook work better then this.

If you want to have a successful game, you should review all the problems the site is having and fix them. I would. LMAO

I see on the game that u can buy coins? Who would buy coins if the game has scripts and "SOME" of the staff dont really care of u find out whats up or not...

Ive played on preview servers and I moderated forums and I also like talking and meeting new people but the 4 days I been on here, Primitive is the only person who actually tried to help rather then shrugg me off..

Michael

First, I want to say this, when it comes to programming there are always bugs and it is very hard. I don't really see why this game being advertised on TV has anything to do with bugs. Call of duty is advertised on TV and there are still bugs in that game.

Secondly, what do you mean by "Mine dont work"? Does it not open? Do your messages not send?

Lastly, to PoshPan( probably too late now), it probably isn't a bug because most people don't use the chat box. The chat box is really one of the weakest features on Grepolis, so most opt out of it and use Skype instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think more people would use the in-game chat if it was more robust, or should I say just robust. It greatly lacks in functionality, and many people would like to see more features. Has there been any talk in programming to enhance the in-game chat?? If you need a list of desired features, please let me know.

DeletedUser

Think about it though, would you rather them work on chat which you can do via skype or another similar program or working on new features and/or improving current gameplay?

DeletedUser

Think about it though, would you rather them work on chat which you can do via skype or another similar program or working on new features and/or improving current gameplay?

This would be considered 'working on new features and/or improving current gameply'... it's part of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: