Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser

Im wasn't lying, it was internet sarcasm. I cant believe you guys actually thought i was thaaaat good. Top 30 attackers though, im quite happy :D

DeletedUser

Actually 34 :p
I still beat you in ABP by over 2000.
Sarcasm is the tone of voice so there is literally no way to tell on the internet, nobody believed for a second you were that good we just corrected you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7513

Actually 34 :p
I still beat you in ABP by over 2000.
Sarcasm is the tone of voice so there is literally no way to tell on the internet, nobody believed for a second you were that good we just corrected you.

I believe this is your city ajax.... untitled.JPG

DeletedUser

Kinda disappointed that GP didn't last long enough for me to get out of bp, but that's all I'm going to say about it. Not gonna kick ya while your down, unless you wish for me to do so.

Ajax, on this forum, there's people I don't like and do like but there's no one boring, until you started posting. I find it depressing and an effort to read your posts.

DeletedUser

I understand competition can make the game more interesting and you are welcome to fight each other in game but I would like to remind everyone real life insults or threats are not allowed.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser271

It looks like both Charl and KDII were conquered... There's not even been a challenge nor a single fight :-(

DeletedUser271

Hey you like my alliance Kyllmen?

I love it, especially the name... I'm just a bit curious how you can have 1800 slingers with a city that can't have a barracks nor a high enough farm to get all that pop converted into troops :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I personally think that it is just a way to get to the top without any real skill
That's what is bad about .us -most of the people on top are just gold users
People who have the biggest wallets win

i dont care how much gold you have if you cant play i will win everytime period