Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser

I'd suggest you to continue in not speaking much. My attitude may be seen as self-righteous but I'm just extremely annoyed.
Hey why don't you spend more time on grepolis instead of on here being annoyed, I'm sure if you did you could get more than 28 ABP :p

DeletedUser

So whats the topic again, got all confused when folk started talking about $$$

DeletedUser

They (InnoGames) should just have a world with no Gold usage, that way we can really see who is Top Dog instead of bickering over who uses Gold or not. I actually knew this would happen to this alliance, Charl, and KD but I decided to stick with it because I'm still new to the game.

Anyways, drop the topic about Gold users, this thread is pretty much over with now.
And I do agree it is unfair for those who use Gold and others who don't use it as people will get conquered within 2-3 days after BP starts and they couldn't use Gold or anything else to protect themselves.

DeletedUser

Innogames is a company, people make their living off of people spending money on their games. Why would they make a world that would waste their time and money? With out gold players, no one would play for free...

DeletedUser6486

what if they made a world like that but there was an entry fee of 100 gold or something

DeletedUser

That's a good idea, but it would probably be 300 gold based on the speed world entry price. (still doubt they would, because they lose the revenue spent throughout the time of the server)

DeletedUser

A good point, they would have to have a lot of interest shown though before risking it. Even then, the setting might end up crap.

DeletedUser6486

I think they know that the majority don't like speed 1 worlds or troops and they also probably that most people who want this want less than 100 alliance cap

DeletedUser

So, as predicted Charl and KD couldnt even hold on until we got there before they quit. Quite funny. You guys suck.

Mods can close this now, and everyone can remember the great skills of KD and Charl!! :D

DeletedUser

I thought Charl revealed it about 4 pages ago :D My IGN is Bambi-Kini 8)