Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser6486

oh I'm not hating, I'm just saying that you are and Charl isn't so you would have the advantage

DeletedUser

So you're using gold

I'm new here, so please forgive my ignorance but...is using gold considered a bad thing? I bought some and it's been a huge help to me, I will probably coin again, too.

DeletedUser7307

no its not bad at all, its just some people get mad about it. I spend gold to get the captain

DeletedUser

I'm new here, so please forgive my ignorance but...is using gold considered a bad thing? I bought some and it's been a huge help to me, I will probably coin again, too.

People who dont use it consider it a bad thing, because it does give you an advantage, and they are jealous. However it will not stop you getting rimmed, or guarantee that you will win a world. Don't listen to the ignorant kids, gold is fine.

DeletedUser7307

the best use for gold is the captain, administrator, and occasional Olympic games if you were wondering mallory

DeletedUser5088

I personally think that it is just a way to get to the top without any real skill
That's what is bad about .us -most of the people on top are just gold users
People who have the biggest wallets win

DeletedUser7307

i was a top 10 player in tau and I hardly spent any gold, gold isnt necessary for sucess

DeletedUser5088

I personally think that it is just a way to get to the top without any real skill
I said MOST

DeletedUser

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but let's stop this argument and take it to the game. This bickering thread is pointless and quite annoying. Let's take it to the game and maybe make some more constructive threads. I like competition but this is just childish.

DeletedUser

People who dont use it consider it a bad thing, because it does give you an advantage, and they are jealous. However it will not stop you getting rimmed, or guarantee that you will win a world. Don't listen to the ignorant kids, gold is fine.
the best use for gold is the captain, administrator, and occasional Olympic games if you were wondering mallory
Thank you jono and Bruggs for the explanation and advice. I have no regrets in coining. It is certainly not the first/last time I have/will. And, I also agree that in no way does my cc make me a decent player. I've known plenty with a free wallet that were just painful to watch, lol.

But Charl, I don't understand why you presume a coiner is 'unskilled'.

For example, imagine we both have a Sam's Club membership but I upgraded to the premium package. One of the perks of that package is that I am allowed store access 2 hours earlier than someone with a standard membership.

Does that mean I am more inept at navigating the store than a standard cardholder? You have the same opportunity to upgrade, just as I did. If you didn't take that path, for whatever reason, you shouldn't hold it against me because I did.

DeletedUser6486

If you're referring to what I said, I want to make it clear that I don''t think it's a bad thing, but I am saying it can give you an advantage if used correctly

DeletedUser5088

Thank you jono and Bruggs for the explanation and advice. I have no regrets in coining. It is certainly not the first/last time I have/will. And, I also agree that in no way does my cc make me a decent player. I've known plenty with a free wallet that were just painful to watch, lol.

But Charl, I don't understand why you presume a coiner is 'unskilled'.

For example, imagine we both have a Sam's Club membership but I upgraded to the premium package. One of the perks of that package is that I am allowed store access 2 hours earlier than someone with a standard membership.

Does that mean I am more inept at navigating the store than a standard cardholder? You have the same opportunity to upgrade, just as I did. If you didn't take that path, for whatever reason, you shouldn't hold it against me because I did.

Except I don't have the oppertunity to upgrade because my parents will not let me..........................................

I am not saying they are "unskilled" although some are. It is that they don't need skill to get to the top making it unfair for the rest of us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Calm down people count to 10. Gold is a way for unskilled people to get in the top, nobody can deny that it doesn't matter how skilled you are or how long you've played. Let's change the subject again back to Charl vs. jono or whatever.

DeletedUser

primitive i don't speak much on these threads, but you seem like a self righteous d bag.

DeletedUser

primitive i don't speak much on these threads, but you seem like a self righteous d bag.

I'd suggest you to continue in not speaking much. My attitude may be seen as self-righteous but I'm just extremely annoyed.

DeletedUser

This is all so silly, it is a person's decision to use or not to use gold. Personally I don't use gold and I think I do a half decent job at being competitive. Skilled players use gold as well so why don't we put the whole gold issue to rest, it is getting old...

DeletedUser

This is all so silly, it is a person's decision to use or not to use gold. Personally I don't use gold and I think I do a half decent job at being competitive. Skilled players use gold as well so why don't we put the whole gold issue to rest, it is getting old...

I agree. I only use the gold I receive in game, and I've still been extremely successful. Gold certainly helps, but it never makes you an amazing player.