Character Limit Removal Feedback

DeletedUser

Please share your thoughts with us here about the character removal.

DeletedUser11560

I simply don't care about the "10 character limit" rule as my posts are almost always over 10 characters. And also, wasn't there already a "30 second limit between posts already?

DeletedUser1048

I think the changes are good, especially for the OT section :D Though since there is no character requirement does that mean a person can make a post with 0 characters then?

I simply don't care about the "10 character limit" rule as my posts are almost always over 10 characters. And also, wasn't there already a "30 second limit between posts already?

There was no delay in between posts, made count to 50 pretty easy that way :p

DeletedUser11560

I think crim did that just so the mods would have it easier that way

DeletedUser271

Though since there is no character requirement does that mean a person can make a post with 0 characters then?

Nope, I just tried it and it actually requires that you write at least one character (and it can't be a space) :)

DeletedUser

Nope, I just tried it and it actually requires that you write at least one character (and it can't be a space) :)

Correct, this is required by the VBulletin software, not by the team.

No the settings were 10 characters, 3 seconds between posts.

DeletedUser11560

I prefer the 0 character limit and 0 second between each post idea

DeletedUser19

When banning a bot/non-contributing user, all the posts should be removed when the ban is given.

Then again, some posts might be okay. Just a thought.

Anyway, the 30 sec limit is kinda alright :) It gives the mods a chance in "count to 50[...]" ;-)

Kariella

Hoplite
sometimes you just want to agree with someone so less characters would be nice... like just to say agreed or copy or gratz... time limit is ok at 30 imho