Chaos INC?...........more like 2ndComing! lite!

DeletedUser

Thats who you are and always were. It would be so much easier to let us know which players you want Travis instead of being subversive about it. They are free to go. Dont want people who dont want to be in Echelon anyway. If we had known this we would have let TEE take you guys out in the first place like they were doing. Smart move on your parts I guess joining Echelon and begging to fight TEE. Now that they are gone your somewhat safe again.

DeletedUser2568

Airin,

I have extreme respect for you and the rest of the members of echelon I wasn't subversive at all, I was honest about why I was doing it. I left and people asked to follow. As for this being a reemergence of 2nd coming. Only 6 out of the 25 current members are from the original 2nd coming. So I am not sure how you can compare us to this. Airin, you can look at me in any light that you want, but I will continue to hold you in high regards for the great leader and player you are.

DeletedUser

fighting words! trav only left cause he didnt wanna have to get crushed by mordy and myself muahahaha

DeletedUser2568

fighting words! trav only left cause he didnt wanna have to get crushed by mordy and myself muahahaha

ah my young grasshoper. The master does not teach the student everything. I have plenty left to surprise you with. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

After contemplating the situation I retract my statement above. I apologize for the statement. Everything was happening so quickly and was away. But travis, I do apologize.

DeletedUser2568

After contemplating the situation I retract my statement above. I apologize for the statement. Everything was happening so quickly and was away. But travis, I do apologize.

No need to apologize Airin, I was not offended and can understand your reaction completely.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

I would like to take a moment and thank Travis and all the members of Chaos (too many too mention) who were members of Echelon, at one point or another, for their hard work as members of Echelon. I can not say we wouldn't have made it to where we are right now without them, but I will say it would have been MUCH, MUCH, MUCH harder. Thank you all very much and good luck within your new alliance.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

I would like to take a moment and thank Travis and all the members of Chaos (too many too mention) who were members of Echelon, at one point or another, for their hard work as members of Echelon. I can not say we wouldn't have made it to where we are right now without them, but I will say it would have been MUCH, MUCH, MUCH harder. Thank you all very much and good luck within your new alliance.

I wholeheartedly second that!

DeletedUser

Isn't that a catchy name for an alliance, 2nd Coming lite...lmao ;) 8)